Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

† Adopt My Child Please † {Adopt-a-Char Thread}

Morbid

Lord of Altera
Evil
ThatMorbidBanter
ThatMorbidBanter
Evil
LET'S GET ROIGHT INTO THIS!

The Big OOC: So this is a thread meant to find a suitable player for a little g0rl named Aimie Mazarine Greystone du Blaireau, adopted daughter of Arthur du Blaireau and Karina Harcourt. At the moment, I am having her as two years old (Though I may be willing to raise the age as far as five if asked), and living with her parents. Her general personality would be mostly up to whomstever takes her, as all I have for her thus far is just that she is a giggling and happy child, and that she seems to have a good heart. A small description will be put below to address her physical features.

Aimie_1.jpg
Hair Colour: Chestnut Brown
Eye Colour: A Stony, Uncommon Gray
Weight: A Bit Over 2 Stone
Height: 2' 11" or about 90 cm.

All who would wish to play little Aimie should start a convo with myself and Angel, and give the following information.

IGN:
Discord:
Reasons for Application:
Plans for the Character:
Sample Char Profile (Not Mandatory):

As a last note, I would like to make this offer well known to newer players. Anyone new to our community who offers to play her will be offered slight preference over veteran players. Cheers!

~~

Also, a quick nod to Kamaoe and CloakedReaper, who have made similar threads for chars they had to offer. I got some of the basic formatting and ideas from them, so thanks!

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
LET'S GET ROIGHT INTO THIS!

The Big OOC: So this is a thread meant to find a suitable player for a little g0rl named Aimie Mazarine Greystone du Blaireau, adopted daughter of Arthur du Blaireau and Karina Harcourt. At the moment, I am having her as two years old (Though I may be willing to raise the age as far as five if asked), and living with her parents. Her general personality would be mostly up to whomstever takes her, as all I have for her thus far is just that she is a giggling and happy child, and that she seems to have a good heart. A small description will be put below to address her physical features.

View attachment 97472
Hair Colour: Chestnut Brown
Eye Colour: A Stony, Uncommon Gray
Weight: A Bit Over 2 Stone
Height: 2' 11" or about 90 cm.

All who would wish to play little Aimie should start a convo with myself and Angel, and give the following information.

IGN:
Discord:
Reasons for Application:
Plans for the Character:
Sample Char Profile (Not Mandatory):

As a last note, I would like to make this offer well known to newer players. Anyone new to our community who offers to play her will be offered slight preference over veteran players. Cheers!

~~

Also, a quick nod to Kamaoe and CloakedReaper, who have made similar threads for chars they had to offer. I got some of the basic formatting and ideas from them, so thanks!
I am open to this but I'll give it some space so newer players have a chance to snap it up : )