Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

0ddm0nster's Whitelist Application [Approved - Charybdis]

0ddm0nster

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
0ddm0nster

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
United States

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes, Sir.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Powergaming is giving your character control over another characters actions and/or giving yourself advantages that weren’t earned. Metagaming is when you give your character knowledge you have OOC that they wouldn’t know in-game.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Charybdis

8. Tell us about yourself!
I’m a junior in Highschool. I go to two different schools daily, Vocational and normal highschool. I’m on my schools swim team. It’s kind of strange but I’m also a beekeeper. When I’m not at school or swimming, I’m on my laptop or reading Stephen King novels.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I’m an artist and a builder. I don’t have any examples. I’m best at building interiors and I’m good at organization as well.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I found this server when I was searching for Medieval Roleplay Minecraft Servers.

About Your Character!

Character Name:
Sicily Bigge

Character Age:
67 years old (appears much younger because of Elves aging process)

Character Race: Forest Elf

Appearance: Olive toned skin, brown eyes and long dark braided hair, short in height (around 5’5), usually wearing run-down working clothes.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
X

Written Test!
Sicily jerked up out of her bed when she felt a drop of cold water hit her face. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes, then looked up to see that it had came from a leak from the thatched roof over her. The elf got up from her straw bed and shuffled, careful not to walk into anything, across the single room cottage. It was nearly perfect timing for the leak to wake her up because it was the perfect time to get to work. Sicily threw on a thin wool coat and opened the heavy wooden door that was even heavier with rain water. A cold gust of wind hit her, along with what felt like buckets of rain. It was still dark out, but the bright strikes of lightning was enough for her to see. She squinted her eyes, grabbed her blade from the table, and trudged out the door, not forgetting to slam it closed again behind her. It was at this time, early in the morning when it was still dark out, that she went hunting for anything she could sell at the market.

She will always remember what her father had taught her when she was young. ‘Dawn is the best time for finding good kills.’ He used to say. ‘All of the forest asleep, as well as the village. No disturbances, no distractions.’ Everything Sicily knew was from her father. She never got any form of education. The only thing she could write was her name. Growing up on a farm at the edge of the woods wasn’t easy when no one in your family knew how to read. Sicily and her father were always tricked and teased by the peasants who were able to read. It didn’t help that they were unable to put up signs to promote their little stand that they made their small amount of income at. So to make up for it, the little elf spent much of her time in the forest collecting sell able items, or in the market selling said things. She didn’t need to know how to read when she was finding expensive items in the forest.

But all of her time was spent with her father. He was the only thing she had since her mother passed at Sicily’s birth. Now, her father is off at war, and she is awaiting his return, working her hardest everyday to make him proud.

Last edited:

Charybdis

Screaming Cat
Pronouns
They/Them
Thanks for applying! Your application looks all good, I've only one thing to note: please ensure you roleplay your character's skill-level out as novice, as we want skills to be acquired through in-game roleplay. You may be interested in the {Rangers' Guild} if you would like to pursue hunting-related skills in Altera.

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+Please note we are in the midst of a server-wide campaign, and the world has been affected!+

The Forlorn campaign is currently ongoing, involving a widespread plague. As such, almost everyone is currently on the isle of Linlea, as volunteers, refugees, etc. I'd strongly recommend you take a brief look at the current campaign summary [here] so you aren't confused about the basics of it. If you wish to participate in this campaign, make sure to let staff know with this thread [here]. If you have any questions feel free to ask myself or another mentor, as it's a bit of a big thing to catch up on. More information may be found on the campaign right [here] in the general campaign section.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Discord & Server IP
Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore & The Lore Book
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
In-Game Character Cards
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points:

+ Do not powergame, metagame or use x-ray texturepacks on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

+If you'd like to provide any feedback, concerns, suggestions, or otherwise on our application process, please feel free to contact me here on the forums.+