Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [14 April] Veraci Grand Opening Festival

Veraci Grand Opening Festival
14 April 2018
Time TBD
Features:
  • Beacon Bonanza
  • OOC and IC Markets
  • Auction
  • Canal Race
  • Fireworks
  • Nobles and Citizens Game (time permitting)
  • TBD
Note: RP may open before this event, but we still want to do a grand opening. We will have an exact time as the date gets closer, but for now this is a place holder so that folks know we're doing this on the 14th. I checked the calendar and saw no other events that day.

Market stalls will be temporary and free. Please let me know if you want one by posting below.

If you want to enter things into the auction, please send me a private conversation. I'll also be on the lookout for interesting things to auction off.

If you want to help with this event, let me know. I will need help planning and running it.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
When do owners of houses in the city get perms to be able to start building in our houses and whatnot? If its day of festival I don't think I can make it that day.

When do owners of houses in the city get perms to be able to start building in our houses and whatnot? If its day of festival I don't think I can make it that day.
Uhh, now? It's not open for RP, but it's open for OOC stuff. What IGN do you want perms for and I'll update.