Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [15th July, 6pm EST]{Public} Securing the Rift

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff

=================

Those who attended the Council of Lords, Trystan Fuvur invites you to inspect the Rift and the terrain around it, in efforts to provide input and insight to building up more defensible fortifications. Also to discuss several volunteers to be stationed there in the coming months as work progresses, to help defend, and to study.
The Moors who claim the Ashlands are also invited as they missed the Council meeting, to have talks and keep them updated and informed.

Date: 15th, July
Time: 6PM EST/11PM GMT(I think)
Rating: Violent (I don't intend for violence but it's a rift to hell so I figured I should)

OOC: I wanna build something around the portal to stop the bad guys going in and stealing shit haha woo!​

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Going for the 15th July, since the only event I see is a mockingbay one and its 3 hours earlier. Lemme know if theres some more somewhere.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover

=================

Those who attended the Council of Lords, Trystan Fuvur invites you to inspect the Rift and the terrain around it, in efforts to provide input and insight to building up more defensible fortifications. Also to discuss several volunteers to be stationed there in the coming months as work progresses, to help defend, and to study.
The Moors who claim the Ashlands are also invited as they missed the Council meeting, to have talks and keep them updated and informed.

Date: 15th, July
Time: 6PM EST/11PM GMT(I think)
Rating: Violent (I don't intend for violence but it's a rift to hell so I figured I should)

OOC: I wanna build something around the portal to stop the bad guys going in and stealing shit haha woo!​
Oh sweet we were invited to this one

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Ya that is fine, no idea how long really I just wanna involve people : )