Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [17th Feb] Dungeoneering Nid Arach: The Dark Tale Continues - Floor 2

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Alas, the snow storm failed in its duty. Have fun guys, I won't be able to make it.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Since Liam can also probably not make it to the end, we're gonna reschedule this, cause it's a bit too much for 2,5 person to solve.
How's tomorrow, same time?

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
I gotta say this though; there are parts especially made for some skills that were represented by the old party but now none of the participants have that particular skill.

We'll get through the dungeon, probably, but it's a bit of a pity for me that the people I made these bits for have forfeited their chance to be the first to perform the necessary things :p
Yeah, reschedule for folks is better

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
OKay, please state when you can make it, I'll change the date to whatever works for most people

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Changing date to Sunday the 17th of February, 3pm EST. All the attendants please confirm your availability and please if you have to unsign do it a few days in advance and not on the day itself. Remember I put time in this thing and looking forward to host it, it can be a bit disappointing to find all the sign offs the day I intend to host it.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Changing date to Sunday the 17th of February, 3pm EST. All the attendants please confirm your availability and please if you have to unsign do it a few days in advance and not on the day itself. Remember I put time in this thing and looking forward to host it, it can be a bit disappointing to find all the sign offs the day I intend to host it.
I'll likely be able to attend this one since I'd say her leg is okay by then... If you'll have me. :) If not, that's okay!