Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [2/21/18 | 4pm est] {Public} Signing of the Canonical Law

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
silveremb.png
ban1.png
A festival held in the capital of Sanardu, celebrating The Canonical Law Imposed, and marking the date it will be officially signed and enforced across the Fuvurian empire, the largest reform in the history of the Fuvurian Dominion.

Fuvurian vassals are required to arrive in person or send someone as an expy in their place to sign The Law Imposed, while foreign dignitaries shall be welcomed as witnesses to the signing. Those that wish to join the empire, entreat its nobility for some manner of service, or otherwise desire a conference with Nwalme or those of the empire, are equally welcomed in this ceremony. There will also be a feast in which foods and drinks will be provided from every corner of the Fuvurian Empire.

After the event there will be a mock combat hosted in the ruins north of Sanardu, sponsored by the house.

ban2.png

Time: 4PM EST
Date: Wednesday 21st Feb
Rating: Moderate, Public
(Follow the blue banners)

ban4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
Hmm... If I am able I will attempt to come, I've been playing as Evangelinn occasionally, she'd like a trip to granddad's

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
This is in like, four hours. Am looking for dancers/musicians/servants if anyone is interested in that. ; )