Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

2018 Lore Survey

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
Has the idea that this could be voted on multiple times been addressed?

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
[
Has the idea that this could be voted on multiple times been addressed?
I can see if there are multiple ips on survey monkey, so I'm not particularly worried if people do. I'll just adjust as needed. Just would prefer if people didn't

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
I knew I was doing something wrong! :eek:
You wouldn't know I spent two years studying English as a language, would you?
Not at all- it’s also a nice thing that your character does not only have to learn from a magus. Adept level mages can teach as well, but it will take some time OOC for everyone to reach adept.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
This servey felt unnecessarily harsh on lore.
Its based on commentary in the forums and the things being said to me in private. A bit harsh, yeah. But all the points have been brought up enough to make it to the survey.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Not at all- it’s also a nice thing that your character does not only have to learn from a magus. Adept level mages can teach as well, but it will take some time OOC for everyone to reach adept.
Even so, Lana would still need to be sparked by a Magus.

It said so on the lore page :(

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Adepts can spark too.
Then I need to find an adept, if I can.
Sadly, going about it in-character is easier said then done. Unless you are confident in the Fuvur lands after the recent announcement, I doubt many characters go about saying "hey, I'm a Mage!" :D
And those that do-- well... Are they the type of people you want making you Sparked? xD Really does depend.

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Then I need to find an adept, if I can.
Sadly, going about it in-character is easier said then done. Unless you are confident in the Fuvur lands after the recent announcement, I doubt many characters go about saying "hey, I'm a Mage!" :D
And those that do-- well... Are they the type of people you want making you Sparked? xD Really does depend.
Honestly I would just wait about 2-3 months until there are more adepts/mages ready to teach anything.

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
Even so, Lana would still need to be sparked by a Magus.

It said so on the lore page :(
Yeah. It’s also a matter of patience!!

'Tis the only option we have as players =/

It just saddens me. That is all.
I waited about a year for Formistry Lore to be released. You just have to put yourself out there and be patient with the lore and the process- becaus it’s a long one, but it’s a rewarding one too.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
I waited about a year for Formistry Lore to be released. You just have to put yourself out there and be patient with the lore and the process- becaus it’s a long one, but it’s a rewarding one too.
Then wait I shall. =)

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
They won't be made public, unfortunately. The data is intended for staff side to see community temperature. You guys are free to discuss it among yourselves if you wish, but I don't want to reveal the anonymous responses.

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
I think it’s important for the community to at least get a rundown of the results so that we know what direction things could be taking in the future.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Yeah, most of these answers were yes or no. We don't need the subjective written answers, just the statistics for the checkbox answers.