The Artisan
Mentor
22nd of March, 4pm EST - Bart - Liam - Cukie - Azur - Joseph - Brit
24th of March, 5pm EST - Bart - Liam - Cukie - Ayda - Azur - Joseph - Brit
25th of March, 3pm EST - Bart - Jazzper - Liam - Cukie - Ayda - Azur
26th of March, 3pm EST - Bart - Liam - Cukie - Ayda - Azur - Brit
27th of March, 3pm EST - Bart - Liam - Cukie - Ayda
28th of March, 3pm EST - Bart - Jazzper - Liam - Cukie - Ayda

Alright, so far sunday is still the best option, sorry Jasp! I might be earlier, but I don't think so. Gonna have a goodbye drink with a friend at 3 pm EST.
looks like we'll have the event in 2 days time then.

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
I'd like to be put on a list of those attending, I'm about 50/50 on if I can make it. I'll try.

Bartooliinii

The Artisan
Mentor
I'd like to be put on a list of those attending, I'm about 50/50 on if I can make it. I'll try.
You've been on the list several times and most of those times you didn't even let me know that you couldn't make it.
I'm putting you on the list, I'd love to have you join! But if you don't let me know when you can't make it and just don't show up, that'd had been your last chance.
I got to have some idea of attendants and I'm no McDonalds

Pickerwick

Villager
I have just returned from Toronto and jet lag is beating me like a sledgehammer.
Nonetheless I will try to make it,. Please put me on o reserve list so I won`t take space for potential sure-goers should I fell asleep :D

IGN-name: Pickerwick
Character-name: Foce Foxtail
Three skills: Combat(bow), Hunting, Scavenging
Why do you want to join?: There is still some loot there, right?

CloakedReaper

Lord of Altera
IGN-name:
CloakedReaper
Character-name: Jaden Seeker
Three skills: Combat, Strength, Scavanging Hunting
Why do you want to join?: Jaden wishes to join his three companions in a showmanship of comradery.
Edit: Changed out Scavanging for Hunting

Bartooliinii

The Artisan
Mentor
For all that can make it, this is tonight at 3 pm EST. Moved so that I don't have to stay up to way past midnight to host it.
That means it is about 3 hours from now.

On my list right now that I figure can come are:
JoeJoe Luam Cukie1 (If cukie can make it, I reckon Azur can too) Azur Jazzper CloakedReaper Pickerwick

Those that might be late or aren't sure or might not be able to make it due to the time-change:
BoredBrit Ayda Lily_

We'll probably start 15 minutes late to give latecomers a chance. I'm also willing to give latecomers the opportunity to join even when we've already started.
I also would like to apologize to Ayda in particular for moving it to a time she cannot make it. I understand that's not cool to do, even when more people can make it, I acknowledge that.

And Electric do you know if you can come?

Ayda

The Cinnamon Roll
Staff member
For all that can make it, this is tonight at 3 pm EST. Moved so that I don't have to stay up to way past midnight to host it.
That means it is about 3 hours from now.

On my list right now that I figure can come are:
JoeJoe Luam Cukie1 (If cukie can make it, I reckon Azur can too) Azur Jazzper CloakedReaper Pickerwick

Those that might be late or aren't sure or might not be able to make it due to the time-change:
BoredBrit Ayda Lily_

We'll probably start 15 minutes late to give latecomers a chance. I'm also willing to give latecomers the opportunity to join even when we've already started.
I also would like to apologize to Ayda in particular for moving it to a time she cannot make it. I understand that's not cool to do, even when more people can make it, I acknowledge that.

And Electric do you know if you can come?
Due to impromptu change no, I cannot attend. I just confirmed with mother that my promise with her that was set in place due to assuming it was at 5 is still set in place.

Bartooliinii

The Artisan
Mentor
Apparently 3pm EST is suddenly 20:00h GMT+1 instead of 21:00h. Bloody timezones. Let's see how much of a confusion this has caused.

Luam

Lord of Altera
Hero
Apparently 3pm EST is suddenly 20:00h GMT+1 instead of 21:00h. Bloody timezones. Let's see how much of a confusion this has caused.
Yeah, daylight savings happened a couple of weeks ago, US is now 1 hour closer to other timezones than usual