Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished 28/2/2019: Fists Of Fury I: Clash of Champions (11 GMT+1, 10 GMT, 5 EST) {Likely to get very violent}

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good

The following message is spread across the continent by various crotchspawns carrying pristine posters.

"Does the idea of punching things excite you? Does the idea of punching things hard excite you even more? Then Fists of Fury is just for you!
In this first rendition of the Fists of Fury, Cloud Riverborn invites you to take on his champion in a gauntlet of bloody battles. Whoever manages to take down this gargantuan in a one on one fistfight, will take home the prize of three-quarters of the entry fees.
This, however, isn’t all. For those who want to earn a fair coin without dirtying their new blouse, there is an opportunity to bet on your favorite fighter!
Two nights from now, come to the burned jousting arena and have the night of a lifetime!

The Ringmaster"

Rules:
  1. No weapons and armour
  2. No fighting unless you pay up.
  3. If you have a beef to settle, feel free to challenge anyone at any point. Again, no weapons.
  4. Drinking is encouraged.
  5. Listening to Cloud talk about fortune and fame for a minute or so is compulsory.

ALL THE OOC STUFF:

Storm’s Landing, where the first meteor in Starfall landed. Just behind the Joust arena.
Screenshot_1.jpg

How does the betting work OOCLY:
Once every fighter has paid their entry fee and has lined up, you get to pick one of the fighters to beat the champion for the cheap price of a hundred radiants. The fighters themselves are also allowed to bet.
If your fighter is the one to take down the champion, you get to split 9/10th of the pot between you and whoever else picked your fighter.
Example:
> 2 people pick fighter 1. 2 people pick fighter 2. 1 person picks fighter 3.
> Fighter 3 takes down the champion.
>Person who picked fighter 3 gets 450 radiants.

How does the fighting work OOCLY:
Every attendee has three Lives/HP. The champion has a pre-determined (and hidden) number of Lives/HP and regenerates one every time a fighter goes down.
Every time a fighter goes down (Loses 1 HP), they leave the ring and get to jump in at a time determined by a die. If a fighter loses all HP, they no longer get to compete and are knocked unconscious.
While in the ring, on the fighter’s turn, they get to do three things. They get to move, they get to make one action (Attack or other major thing) and a bonus action (A second swing if the action was used for attacking or something else. Be creative!).
The success of an attack is determined by a challenged roll (Both the fighter and the champion roll. Whoever gets highest determines the outcome).

Example:
>
6 fighters.
> D6 is rolled. Lands on 6.
> Fighter 6 enters.
> Fighter 6 makes 2 attacks. One action, one BA.
> 1 hits, champion loses 1 HP.
> Champion attacks Fighter 6.
> Hits, fighter loses 1 HP and is knocked down.
> Start from top.

OOC Requests;
1. Be respectful towards the other fighters. If there’s a theme of reoccurring OOC arguments, I will just call off the event.
2. Please be gentle on the host since this is the first time I’m hosting this type of event, and if you are willing, provide feedback for future events.
3. If you want to pull something during the event, feel free but please do just give me a heads up. I won’t say no, promise.

Sign-up sheet (not necessary to attend or even compete. Last minute entries are accepted.)
IGN:
Character name:
Fighter nickname (Flashfist, The giant, etc.):
Does your character have 500 radiants to enter this?:
Do you consent to having the poopoo pummeled out of you:

PS: If anyone wants to DM/Temp the Champion that'd be great. It'd save me from some massive multitasking.

Last edited:

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Do I go as Maylin and support Cloud? Or go as Ayda and release some frustration... HMMMM...

*Throws Maylin at your face.*

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
IGN: Cymic_
Character name: Cymic
Fighter nickname (Flashfist, The giant, etc.): Krakensbane
Does your character have 500 radiants to enter this?: Yes
Do you consent to having the poopoo pummeled out of you: Yes

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
IGN: BoredBritishGuy
Character name: Uriel
Fighter nickname (Flashfist, The giant, etc.): The Kid
Does your character have 500 radiants to enter this?: No, but he can probably get it.
Do you consent to having the poopoo pummeled out of you: Yes, absolutely.

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
IGN: ToastySpam
Character name: Jackdaw
Fighter nickname (Flashfist, The giant, etc.): The Jackdaw
Does your character have 500 radiants to enter this?: Yes
Do you consent to having the poopoo pummeled out of you: Yeh

Raal

Media Gal
Legend
Raalvara
Raalvara
Legend
I dont know how long this thing will go, but in the case I happen to make it...

IGN: Raalvara
Character name: Raalvara Varyn
Fighter Nickname: Smite
Does your character have 500 radiants to enter this? Absolutely
Do you consent to having the poopoo pummeled out of you: Hell yeah

Edit: IM CHANGING MY FIGHTER NAME. Sorry!

Last edited:

Jeroxia

Good
I dont know how long this thing will go, but in the case I happen to make it...

IGN: Raalvara
Character name: Raalvara Varyn
Fighter Nickname: Smite
Does your character have 500 radiants to enter this? Absolutely
Do you consent to having the poopoo pummeled out of you: Hell yeah

Edit: IM CHANGING MY FIGHTER NAME. Sorry!
No worries! I'll only list them Thursday!
I think it'll be about an hour and a half, all in all. Maybe longer, maybe shorter. Depends on Rp

Raal

Media Gal
Legend
Raalvara
Raalvara
Legend
No worries! I'll only list them Thursday!
I think it'll be about an hour and a half, all in all. Maybe longer, maybe shorter. Depends on Rp
I get out of work like 2 hours later. Would love to see the event but do not worry about me. :)

Jeroxia

Good
This is tonight!

There are still plenty of spots! I'll take up as many players as want to come, really. I need practice for what's to come!

Jeroxia

Good
After a bloody fight in which all the competitors were knocked down and bleeding at one point... Raalvara stands as champion of the Fists of Fury! (Raal )

Thank you everyone for coming! This was a great success and I look forward to tweaking this and making the next one even more fun!