Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [2nd August] {Violent, Private} Nothing Ventured III

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff

- - - ✥✥ - - - ✥✥ - - - ✥✥ - - -

Part III - The Voyage

House Fuvur plans a third expedition, out to sea. It is with hope that any surviving Makani can be brought
ashore to safety, but also that we can try to look for any clues as to what brought their home down from the
skies in the first place. If there is anything left, then rock samples and the like will be brought back as samples.
A Makani 'representative' will join the crew to better communicate with those stranded, if any remain. The
dead are not to be touched as per request.

OOC: A voyage to the island that crashed into the sea, this time. I'm not sure if anything remains there or not,
but it's worth a try. Those interested can PM me, but again, I'll be capping the party and I'm prioritising
Sanardu folk as it sets off from there and I'm trying to bring more interesting RP to them. Still deciding on a
date, just figured I'd make the thread before the day it's actually on for once.

〈 DATE AND TIME 〉
2nd August.
4PM EST.

〈 CLASSIFICATION〉
Violent. Private.

〈 LOCATION 〉
The sea, somewhere.

Party List (10ish):
1. Nwalme Fuvur
2. Nylarii Fuvur
3. Selene
4. Evelyn
5. Guinevere
6. Alasea
7. Olive
8. Zark'ses
9. Lualatis
10. Light

11. Ava
??

blargtheawesome Elz Niah Lannis Charybdis Cukie1 Smurf Vincentius BrianAT16

Last edited:

Vincentius

A miserable little pile of secrets
Lover
Hero
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
if pink bird is going, would it be unreasonable to say another Makani would accompany? Kekoa would be inclined too, if shes in the shape for it.
Of course, Lualatis would drag in any Makani he could. I just need to do the in-game RP with everyone lmao

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Ya it's still gonna be a limited party size so it's not overwhelming- If anyone isn't included please don't be upset aha

Will add Olive and Alasea, and let you dudes decide on Makani group. Probably not gonna want more than 3 Makani on there

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Gonna be set for tomorrow at 4pm EST to let some people partake who are usually workin'. : )