Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Today] Blessing of the Grimoire, and Requesting Jax's Favor

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
20180320_155023.jpg

The Invoker of Jax calls upon the curious, the grey/uncertain, and the faithful to 'Him of Luck' in witnessing the establishment of the first holy book of Jax. Sangrians and those who give their life to the cause of the Invoker are encouraged to pray for good luck and give Jax their momentary support- Even if he is not their patron deity, and testify in front of the podium that his cause is righteous.

♢ =OOC= ♢
What: Blessing of a book, converting of heretics, and Cymic shamelessly requesting guidance from his god.
Where: Halbed
When: Friday, April 6th @ 3:30 PM EST
Listing: Publicly private. Anyone may attend, but you may be turned away at the gates. Also let me know if you want to come cause trouble.

-
Lannis Elz

Last edited:

TheCreatorT

Villager
Rakur, upon hearing this news, sighs a little and decides to go; it wouldn't hurt to have some good luck, especially since Jax was one of his main worships. He was just sad he would miss a game of cards is all.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Oh man Im gonna have to try to figure out how to sneak out of Sarnadu and get back before papa Nwalme knows Im gone...

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Hahahaha hey guys i forgot about this because i scheduled it hella last minute and it slipped into the back of my mind, and I'm only just now realizing thanks to bettemoose. Rescheduling until next week, date will be modified and thread will be bumped in a few days.

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Hahahaha hey guys i forgot about this because i scheduled it hella last minute and it slipped into the back of my mind, and I'm only just now realizing thanks to bettemoose. Rescheduling until next week, date will be modified and thread will be bumped in a few days.
Bad luck I guess.

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
I get off school at 4:15 that day- I can host it way later if need be.

edit: if I change it to 6:00 CST is that ok

Last edited: