Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [3/28/18 | 6PM EST] [Violent] [Private] To Wrest Control of the Seas

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff

A naval incursion off the shore of the east, on the horizon of the island of Linlea but too far away to risk damage to their great settlement, ships flying the snake of Fuvur and grapes of Sangria fight for control of the sea close to the continent.

Date: March 28th, 6pm EST ( Cymic_ )
Location: Either the naval world or some WE'd ships in the ocean.
Why: Two boast patrolling their respective naval zones of control bump into eachother, and the fate of their fight decides which side controls easy access to the sea.

To the victor
For the purposes of the Fuvur-Sangria war, a victory in this encounter implies control of the contested coastline of the eastern shore, and that future naval actions on the part of the loser will risk going far enough out to sea that it becomes dangerous to navigate and will incur a risk of failure of their voyage before even arriving at the location.
upload_2018-3-20_13-14-45.png

Note that this doesn't apply to places like Linlea or the Bastion of Immortality, only the Sangria-Fuvur conflict is being affected by the outcome, but if you want to involve yourselves in some fashion you can contact me OOC.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
dUMMY - If you get involved, I imagine this would be the perfect time to use those beautiful Dwarven contraptions, mm? ^-^

This event looks awesome :eek:

blargtheawesome

Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
had a busy day - this is still going on, but we're pushing it back an hour. event is set to start 7pm est. respective sides, get in contact with ur respective leader.

cymic and i will be dming this.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Let me know how the event goes! ^_^ I would attend as a temp if it wasn't literally at midnight with a lecture the next morning.
Damned timezones!

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
blargtheawesome
Random question (i ask since all three of my regions are in the circle, what would have happened to the Astrum Fishing boats/would we have news of the outcome?)

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Fun event, probably the best crp I've had at a big event like this in a long while.
Looking forward to future events. :D

blargtheawesome

Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
The WKS Sancutary makes its way to port, with a bloodied nose but the survivor and victor of a battle. The ship will take many weeks to repair the damages sustained, however.

blargtheawesome
Random question (i ask since all three of my regions are in the circle, what would have happened to the Astrum Fishing boats/would we have news of the outcome?)
probably nothing and yes. unless astrum is apart tof sangria in which case they're probably siezed and being converted to gun boats because that sounds fun

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
The WKS Sancutary makes its way to port, with a bloodied nose but the survivor and victor of a battle. The ship will take many weeks to repair the damages sustained, however.

probably nothing and yes. unless astrum is apart tof sangria in which case they're probably siezed and being converted to gun boats because that sounds fun
They ain't Sangrian

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant

Indeed, we are not Sangrian, i just wanted to check since we apparently had a war literally on our doorstep. So to clarify, Astrum Vessels would be left alone?

oveny

Lord of Altera
yes Icanra, they would be fine... its unlikely they would be anywhere close to the fighting to be hit, but it wouldn't be hard for us to know that there is a battle since we would see the ships and hear of the battle going on.