Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [4 PM EST] Summoning Festival of Ale & Mirth

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend

-=-
-
"It has come to light recently of the many dangers which show themselves as of recent years. A man once promised us these Bastions would keep our gods anchored, and so we call upon [Jax, god of mirth and fortune] for great luck in our upcoming endeavors with the unholy, and to take part in our festivities. [Korog, god of ale and craftmanship] has been requested to tag along, in hopes to spill some drink as to the path the dwarves of now should be taking. No offering to either deity is too big or too small.

It is taken into account that those being called on such an eventful day might be busy in their own plane of existence with their own merry schedule, so it is suggested to bring some quantity of coin, as a lot of the festivities shall be spent within the gambling hall. Weaponry is not permitted. Large quantities of alcohol are expected to be consumed. Be certain you do not spend more than you own. Alongside the events, a dice tournament will be held."
-=-
Priests:
[Korog] Thôrdil Bárúmur
[Jax] Cymic Seymour
Public or Private:
Public, though any who show up to ICly disrupt shall be ejected ICly.

Temples or Shrines Involved:
Shrine of Luck
Shrine of Ale (Temporary)
Locations/Date:
Halbed
(Mockingbay carriage > Sanardu carriage (straight across) > Sanardu docks > small ship with purple sails.
Saturday 4 PM EST

Rating:
Violent

(This event is meant for those who worship Jax and Korog- Not necessarily solely, but people like heretics and such likely wouldn't show up, for the most part.)

Gambling Rules
(Dice Tournament)
1. Everyone participating in the round places the corresponding amount of radiants into the pot.
2. Everyone must roll a d6 three times.
3. Top three scores win prizes to their corresponding place.
4. Any who tie, re-roll 3 more times amongst themselves to decide their ranking.

Round 1 (500r):

1st. [Golden Dice Set]
2nd. 2000r
3rd. 1000r​

Round 2 (1000r):

1st. [Steel Longsword]
2nd. 3000r
3rd. 2000r

Round 3 (3000r):

1st. [Sangrian Warhorse (Styrkur)]
2nd. 5000r
3rd. 4000r

+ I consent to any and all happening to my region if applicable. +​

Last edited:

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Ayy
stamp of Thôrdil's approval

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Added in dice tournament, dates has been set for this saturday @ 4 PM EST in Halbed. First place prizes in the dice tournament are to be added.

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Bumping as per requested, it's in 2 1/2 hours.

Last edited:

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Time has been moved up to 3pm, so in about an hour the event starts.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Fun event, if i have to say so myself.

Congrats to

@me on winning my own golden dice ..

mokwar on winning the steel longsword.

ShaolinPunk on winning the warhorse.

The Tottot on winning 40k.

And thank you all who came, it was a large turn out.