Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [8th Sept] Subterranean Stash [21 GMT]

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Dreamworld items - RolePlay - Treasure - Creatures
Books - Challenges - Cake -
Stolen goods - Lore Item Loot - Mystery

"What's this, guys?!?"
MODERATE
[Grounds of time dungeon 3/4]

I'd like to invite you to join me on retrieving that which has been stolen from you!
If you want to know about this event IC, please find the dungeon site IC or talk to someone who's been there before. (We've had two well-visited events in this event-chain, so it shouldn't be too hard to find someone.)
Make sure you don't pass further down than where the sign says: "UNDER CONSTRUCTION"
I won't be joining with a character, but I'll be DMing.
Since last time there were around 15 people joining, I've made the rooms much bigger this time ;)

I won't say too much about it, for the sake of the event, but I can tell you this: this event will entail:
Searching for items with personal meaning to your character, solving puzzles beyond minecraft mechanics, some good loot, and getting to the end of it all alive for one purpose:
Getting the key to the next and final dungeon, which is definitely going to change some things! (the big fireworks ending eh?)
Teamwork is a necessity!

DETAILS:

• TIME AND DATE: TBD date, 21:00h GMT / 5pm EDT (subject to change)
  • MEETING PLACE: In front of Rahm's Labyrinth (Walk west from spawn along the road / river)
  • TO SIGN UP for this event, go to this thread: https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/dungeon-with-actual-relevance-to-your-character.43887/
  • It is a big quest and will take possibly 2 - 3 hours to complete. Take this into account.
  • You all have permissions to build/destroy and use levers/buttons/pressure-plates etc. YET! You may not use these permissions for the duration of this quest unless otherwise specified.
  • For those with shaders while playing: Bring a torch for awesome experience.
  • For those without shaders: Put your brightness to 'moody'
  • During the event it is very important not to rush into a room. I'll say this once: If you do not proceed carefully into rooms, there is a chance your character dies instantly from traps. So, be careful.
  • Characters will not die based on rolls, but may be hurt as far as you consent for it.

THE AFTERMOVIE:
- will be added after the event of course!

Links to the other two events in this chain:
The first; the riddler's challenge: https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/chance-on-lore-item-the-riddlers-challenge-8-sep.41235/
The second; the cave crawl: https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/30-dec-the-cave-crawl-chance-on-lore-item.41869/

Last edited:

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
My brawn will gain me sweet loot again!

Should be able to attend

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Pushed back a week! Due to it not being finished yet!

Edouard2000

Lord of Altera
Most probably won’t be able to make this one folks. Best of luck to those who do attend and even better luck to those who try to steal Prince Drake’s crown again

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
So wait - is the first one the one that Azgir threw someone? If so, Ayda is down to come again. Yes, what with the My brain will gain me sweet loot again thing.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
So wait - is the first one the one that Azgir threw someone? If so, Ayda is down to come again. Yes, what with the My brain will gain me sweet loot again thing.
Yep, that's the one

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I might have to move it to an indefinite time cause I'm having a serious increase in social life at the moment. But I don't want to let you down either, so I'll put it on TBD and leave it like that until I'm able to set it up and organize it properly. I am very VERY sorry!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
This is coming up, I have it all planned out! Got a great surprise in store for you and I hope to see you there :)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Coming up this weekend, still hoping and looking for people that have something to be stolen from them!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
This event will happen even if only 2 people come, then it'll be a more private event.