Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [9 July] Riptide: Setting Sail [DANGER: 6/10]

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Stop using 'guy' to address me. I have a forum name, as well as an RP name. If Anhald gets to it, that is RP, i am just expressing my OOC distaste. I haven't -quite- checked your party members, but i figured you are bringing them. (Gods save them.)
I'm making an Anhald boat, now. Have fun.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Dont make an event thread go into the usual realms of salt. I'm not even going to delete posts, but I'll hand out warnings if it gets into 'Anhald ruins things OOC' 'Anhald is horrible people OOC'. Anhald is an IC faction. Absolutely leave it be. Get to it first and dont blame it on other people if for some reason you simply dont manage.

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
ohokay, Ian, please keep the jabs at a minimum if not non-existant. Whoever gets the prize, gets the prize, staff may or may not already have someone in mind, they may have no idea who will get it, it may be completely random, there may be a system, we don't know and it's not right to judge when going into a place blind.

Raph, please refer to people by their forum name, or at least part of it, it's respectful and polite rather than just saying that everyone seems the same to you (that's the impression I get when one _consistently_ refers to others as "Guy" "Bro" etc. Not saying you shouldn't ever do it, just asking to try to keep it to a minimum if you wouldn't mind.

Ofc cyber, you're generally reasonable

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Dont make an event thread go into the usual realms of salt. I'm not even going to delete posts, but I'll hand out warnings if it gets into 'Anhald ruins things OOC' 'Anhald is horrible people OOC'. Anhald is an IC faction. Absolutely leave it be. Get to it first and dont blame it on other people if for some reason you simply dont manage.
Anhald is a powerful faction. I expressed my OOC distaste for Anhald, and i put my opinion out there. Where did you get 'Anhald ruins things OOC' 'Anhald is horrible people OOC'. Anhald is a powerful faction, which is well deserved, as RP was and is RP. I am stating, if they get it, i will not be surprised. I won't be envious, or mad, i just would not be surprised. I am not "salty" or pissy.
CyberChaosV2

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Because I know it exists and it tends to flare up in threads. As I said, if it gets to that. I've said my piece, and I've made it clear that it shouldn't derail to that extent.
That in mind, carry on.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Anhald is a powerful faction. I expressed my OOC distaste for Anhald, and i put my opinion out there. Where did you get 'Anhald ruins things OOC' 'Anhald is horrible people OOC'. Anhald is a powerful faction, which is well deserved, as RP was and is RP. I am stating, if they get it, i will not be surprised. I won't be envious, or mad, i just would not be surprised.
the way it was phrased sounded more like "Anhald gets everything cause they want it." rather than "Anhald gets many things cause they have the power to do so as well as the drive." might wanna watch your wording in the future (I've had that problem many times myself)
Ofc cyber, you're generally reasonable
Danke

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Anhald is a powerful faction. I expressed my OOC distaste for Anhald, and i put my opinion out there. Where did you get 'Anhald ruins things OOC' 'Anhald is horrible people OOC'. Anhald is a powerful faction, which is well deserved, as RP was and is RP. I am stating, if they get it, i will not be surprised. I won't be envious, or mad, i just would not be surprised. I am not "salty" or pissy.
CyberChaosV2
could you elaborate on why you are so angry with us in a conversation please? this thread isn't the place for it but me and rygan want to know

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
could you elaborate on why you are so angry with us in a conversation please? this thread isn't the place for it but me and rygan want to know
Okay, the only thing aggravating in this thread was this comment.
Read what you quoted.
I am not "salty" or pissy.
Being 'salty' is the equivalent of anger, or dislike. Being pissy means being butthurt. I am not being pissy, i am putting my opinion on the thread.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Okay, the only thing aggravating in this thread was this comment.
Read what you quoted.

Being 'salty' is the equivalent of anger, or dislike. Being pissy means being butthurt. I am not being pissy, i am putting my opinion on the thread.
can you express your distaste then

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Cap asked if he could discuss it in a PM, man. Take it there now please guys, thanks.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Finger hovers over the delete posts button

The grand prize will be delivered to one player following the event climax, and PvP might be enabled on the island as well, depending on how evil a mood I'm in. Or I might just make it so you're allowed to push people into the panic vines or orphan-assassin-flowers.

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
Finger hovers over the delete posts button

The grand prize will be delivered to one player following the event climax, and PvP might be enabled on the island as well, depending on how evil a mood I'm in. Or I might just make it so you're allowed to push people into the panic vines or orphan-assassin-flowers.

There once was pirate named Gold Roger, who was the King of the Pirates...
He had fame, power and wealth beyond your wildest dreams.
Before they hung him from the gallows, these were the final words he said.
"My fortune yours for the taking, but you'll have to find it first. I left everything I own in One Piece!"

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
blah blah blah big prizey shiny thing blah blah blah orphan assassin flowers
soooo, lemme get this straight...
There are flowers on this island that are red and shadow (cause black is too basic) have fifteen syllable names, have thorns that can't be cut off and can pierce though ten inch armor, despite being maybe half an inch at the longest, have every known poison and disease known to man being carried on them (as well as some known only to the narwhal) and are the most beautiful flower ever and everybody wants one, but disregards the fact of how deadly they actually are?

cool~

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
soooo, lemme get this straight...
There are flowers on this island that are red and shadow (cause black is too basic) have fifteen syllable names, have thorns that can't be cut off and can pierce though ten inch armor, despite being maybe half an inch at the longest, have every known poison and disease known to man being carried on them (as well as some known only to the narwhal) and are the most beautiful flower ever and everybody wants one, but disregards the fact of how deadly they actually are?

cool~
Each petal is actually a different variation on anime red/purple, and its pollen is an aphrodisiac.