Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

_Ianto_ re-whitelist application [Approved - Squidziod]

Scarlett Hood

Legend of Altera
1. What is your Minecraft username?

_Ianto_

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?

The U.S.

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?

Yes!

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?

both are basically cheating in order to overpower other players and doing things that are generally unfair.
powergaming is making someone do something you want them too
metagaming is like using information the person knows but character they are playing shouldn't know

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?

Nope! thats hecka cheating.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Niko!

8. Tell us about yourself!
Well Hiya! My names Ian- I play all sorts of games like the Sims, Fallout, Skyrim, and Dragon Age! I'm super involved in both theatre and chorus and i do tech which is basically lights and sound and all that fancy stuff which im the manager of (in the program im in) and hope to pursue that as a job in the future! I also love to swim and love anything 50's aesthetic. im kinda a mess.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Art wise im no good lol. i mostly just use programs to help me make anything tolerable.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Myself? I was on this server like two years ago and ive missed it! so now im back!

About Your Character!

Character Name:

Vladamira Kato (Nicknamed either Vlad, Vlada, or Kato)

Character Age:

Character Race:

Silver Elf but was raised as a forest elf and knows little to nothing about her original culture

Appearance:

White hair, Green eyes, darker skin due to the time shes spent in the sun.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

2018-05-29_16.32.07.png

Written Test!

Kato was born a Silver Elf but was raised by Forest Elves after her adopted parents when her real parents were involved in an affair and couldn't be found out they made a deal with the nearby forest elves to raise their daughter. Kato's adoptive parents were loving and raised the girl as their own, teaching her to hunt and farm and even sew. She was always a very adventurous and troublesome girl who liked to wander off. She fit into her community very well besides the very bright white hue of her hair but she didn't mind, learning to cover her hair during a hunt. She was very curious and loved to be involved in her parents work. Her father was a teacher who often taught history and religion and Kato found herself very interested in the history of all beings, not just the elves. Her mother on the other hand was a talented hunter who often brought her daughter along with her on hunts though Kato was never all that great at hunting but she always helped the other hunters and made sure they had the supplies needed. As she grew up a little she became more interested in hunting and tried to learn more from her mother since she wanted to be like her. She became a little better with time. Unlike most of the other teen aged wood elves Kato was much more interested in adventuring and was interested in not only the woods but of what was beyond the woods. She hadn't left the forest since she first entered and she often dreamed of the outside world. Once she was brave enough she began wondering out of the community, not far but just far enough to see a little outside of the woods. She would be dragged back into the community and lectured by her parents about the dangers of the outside world and how she should be happy and satisfied within their home. As she kept growing she became more and more distant from the few other younger elves in her community who often bothered her with comments about her very light hair and how she didn't fit in any with the others so she matured more and spent more time with the adults who weren't bothered any by her differences as she worked hard and contributed to the community in any way she could. Eventually she grew tired of the same thing every day and begged her parents to let her leave. She would return later on with information to help the elves and try and advance them even. She wanted to meet all sorts of people and see what the world had to offer and help her community who only interacted with outsiders to trade supplies. Her parents said yes, hoping the girl would see the outside world and come running home to them and would finally settle down in her home. They said their sad goodbyes and Kato left on her own not long after with very few things with her.

Thank you for reading!

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guide once you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.