Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

_Quincy's Application [Denied - Snerus]

_Quincy

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
_Quincy
2. How old are you?
3. What country are you from?
U.S.A.
4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet? Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Bringing anything received or learned OOC into RP. It's unfair and practically ruins the whole point of RP. Powergaming is when a character is overpowered.
6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No
7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Snerus
8. Tell us about yourself!
I'm a middle school student moving to the 8th Grade. I'm very responsible, hardworking, and kind to others. At my school, I'm in the highest level of Band, I'm involved in the Student Leadership Team, National Honor Society, plus I'm the VP of our History Club. I even worked in the Guidance Office for a semester, by recommendation of my teachers. I LOVE helping others, having fun with my friends, or sometimes just sitting down and reading a good book, specifically, alone. I'm always willing to do something for someone (within reason. If anyone dares to ask me to do something against any rules or laws for them, No way José).
9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I suppose you could say I'm a musician. In our band, I play in the Percussion section. Here is a video of us performing our MPA (Musical Performance Assessment) music at a practice concert.
10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I was searching the web for "Medieval RP minecraft Server"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=+=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Character Name:
Taeron
Character Age:
Character Race:
Silver Elf
Appearance:
Taeron is 6'2" and has diamond blue eyes. His hair is a dark brown and his skin is very pale.
(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
N/A
Written Test!
Taeron was born along the coast into a community where everyone enjoyed the company of each other. Nobody ever had a quarrel with anyone. His father was a very weak Wizard and his mother was a Baker. He learned all about the aspects of different flavors and how they blend together to make incredible foods. His father tried to teach him the ways of magic, but it just never clicked. He could never succeed in casting a spell or brewing a potion. It became apparent to him and his father that magic definitely wasn't his skill. But he was intent on learning it. So he vowed that for the rest of his life, he would practice and master the art of Magic. His parents always told him to stay inside the walls of the town. But he longed to see something other than the beautiful, but yet boring waters of the ocean. He ventured past the gates, and saw a beautiful forest, with small creatures and magical beings dwelling within it. As he walked through the forest, he came upon a cottage surrounded by a beautiful garden with a tiny little creek flowing through it. It was the home of a Wizard who spent his life trying to help people. He knocked on the door, and it opened on it's own. He walked inside, and the Wizard spoke to him: "Oh, Hello! Is there something that you need? It's not safe for you to be here alone, especially with no weapon!"
He spoke back: "I stumbled upon your home... it's beautiful! And, I just had a thought... Do you think you could teach me Magic? I... I can pay--" "There is no price for knowledge, child. Now, I suggest you run along and tell your parents before we begin the teaching? That's a good lad. I'll see you here tomorrow, when the light shines upon the tree tops of this forest." Taeron was thrilled to have found someone so kind and willing to teach him. "Yes sir! I won't let you down!"
He ran home as fast as he could to tell his mother and father. They we're uneasy about it at first, but he convinced them that it was ultimately the best choice for his future. This is how is future began. His life, his career, his home. The whole town came to the gates the next day to say their farewells. He walked towards the forest with his bag in his hand, and a smile on his face.

Last edited:

_Quincy

Villager
In the first song, I'm one of the ones on the Bells. On the second song, I'm on the chimes, the tall silver tubes to the left of the screen. and on the third, I'm the on one the crash cymbals.

Snerus

I didn't do it for the 'Gram, I did it for Gotham
This application is incomplete. I'll allow you time to complete it.

Snerus

Please ensure that you look over the entirety of the application template in our Whitelist guide.

You are free to look at other applications to see the areas you are missing.

Snerus

There's a few outstanding errors in your application.

First and foremost, please note that we strictly forbid magic or the presence of magic in the backstories of applicants, as it does not abide by server lore.

Secondly, we'd ask that you further expand your definition of powergaming. You may find the server approved definition in our Roleplay Guide, under the Survival Guide section.

And lastly, please remember that when you join our server you must select a skin that is appropriate for usage in our low-fantasy, medieval RP setting. Modern, futuristic, or over-the-top fantasy skins will not be allowed for use in RP.

I'll keep this pending, until the changes are made.

_Quincy

Villager
I'm actually going on a MIA for the next week (or two), and I cannot make the changes right now. How long are you able to keep it open?
If you have to deny it, that's fine. I assume I can re-apply at a later date?

Snerus

You are free to reapply, with the same application.

One of us will be sure to look at it when you do, no worries!