Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A apology and appeal [Unbanned - Ghost]

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
I'd like to start this off by giving an apology to everyone on the forums, server, and to a community as a whole. I have been a long standing thorn in the side of many people, holding grudges beyond a reasonable time span. Getting myself in trouble over my own petty inability to let things go. I want to apologize for this, and my behavior as a result of it. I am trying to improve on this, but nobody can change overnight, and I hope that's understood by those I have wronged. I intend to change, and I intend to let go of my grudges, I only hope others can do the same for me.

With that apology out of the way, I would like to offer an appeal towards my unbanning. From the recent discussions i've had both on and off server, I believe I have learned a great, and very overdue lesson. A lesson that has taught me why I have repeatedly been unable to maintain an attitude that is healthy and positive for the server and it's community. Even if there are varying reasons for each punishment I have earned, in the end I believe it has always been due to my overly strong investment into the server and the issues I perceive, as well as my inability to let things go. With this in mind, I intend to work towards allowing myself to become uninvested in the community, and to take things both less seriously, and less personally. My disruption of the harmony of hollowworld, as well as continued igniting of drama is far from easily forgivable, especially considering the repeated offenses, but I believe that, with my new understanding of the core issue with myself, I can finally improve upon myself and these issues, and become a proper member of the community.

I cannot promise everything is fixed, because it isn't. While I am striving towards improving myself, these faults have, and still exist. My inability to let things go, and my outbursts due to it have not simply vanished overnight, but I have become aware of them, and intend to work on them. With that said, I hope that the community of hollowworld could help me to overcome these faults, and in turn, I can help enrich the community as I know I can. With that all said, I would like to thank you all for taking the time to read this, and those who have given me the feedback I needed to finally see the issues I have ignored for so long.

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Hello Pad. As the staff team we appreciate the apology, and we understand that no one can change overnight, which is why with any player we hope that they use their time away from the server productively. You have assured us that you have learned a lesson, and with this appeal that you are ready to join us again. We believe that the ban has been sufficient, and we will be unbanning you. However, we will still keep you on a 6 month probation, whether or not everything is fixed with you. It is important that an outburst like before doesn't happen again, so while you are allowed back onto the server, it is important to remember that you are on a short leash. Try to avoid anything, or anyone, that might anger you and make you do something you regret, because that will most likely lead to a less lenient ban.

With all that said, welcome back to Hollowworld. Please keep in mind your ban appeal, and remind yourself why it was you were banned previously, so you can avoid that in the future. Thank you.