Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Rumor A Bastion for Magic

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Capture.PNG

With two attacks on magi in short order, the truth has been revealed. No longer are the peoples of Hawklight, nor the peoples of Sangria, content to sit back and be ruled by the whims of their betters. They seek, however poorly, to try to rid the world of those that would have ambitions higher than being but meager men. The two cursed houses are trying to rid the world of its last guttering spark of the arcane, and however incompetently they have managed it, are a danger to the ill-prepared and inexperienced.

In light of this, the House Fuvur opens its doors to mages of all stripes, so long as they do not sew discord in the peoples. The final rites of our betters are being attempted, and now if no action is to be taken, the wisdom of the ancients will be forgotten and a new age of ignorance and mislead ambitions will claim the land.

For this to not happen, House Fuvur is willing to fight, and protect.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
I want fire magic but there is no fire mage to teach me :C
Daniel could have incorporated it into his cooking!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Who says Brennard no come back?

:C I thought it would make sense, especially since his waifu is gone.
He should totally come back a changed man. Be like, a total saint, that’d be interesting.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
All I'm saying is there's a perfectly good fire elemental that's been around to see every form of magic that's existed on the server and understands energy flows better than anyone alive in Altera.

Vote Vorar for Evicism Magus