Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster A Call to Arms

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
(Thematic Music)

Posters are put up in Storm's Landing, Halbed, Mockingbay and wherever else allowed

wyeth_white_company.jpg
In Defense of the Gods...!
All able-bodied men and women of the sword and shield to come to Astrakhan to help drive out the Heretics known as the Serpent Cult. Any mercenary guilds, crusaders and even single volunteers are invited to rally and rebuke the vile Heathens in the name of the Gods through the spear and the mace. Monetary rewards along with gifts shall be given to those who answer the call to Aid.

For groups (five to six men at least), be they guilds or Holy Orders, a reward of Ten Thousand Radiants will be given to those who stay and fight the Serpent Cult until they are defeated. Additional rewards such as valuable products and titles of citizenship will be given for particular acts of valor or righteousness. Groups may quarter themselves outside or inside the walls in whatever tents they bring, though they may quarter themselves in the houses of willing tenants. Food and other materiel will be supplied.

For individuals, be they volunteering for the Legion or as singular sellswords, a reward of One Thousand Radiants will be given to those who stay and fight as mercenaries or choose to employ themselves in the Legion. Those entering into Military service can expect a regular pay, equipment if needed, and possible promotions, along with titles of citizenship, and perhaps even Triumphs for any heroic actions.

The Basileos expects all volunteers to abide by the Law and to behave themselves as is expected of the defenders of the Gods.

OOC: This is actual in-game money, although any other awards and gifts may be purely IC with a possible OOC item attached.

Last edited:

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Might want to tag those who have sick characters. Maybe they would enjoy playing temps to get some non-sick RP

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Might want to tag those who have sick characters. Maybe they would enjoy playing temps to get some non-sick RP
Oof, I can't seem to find the thread listing all those people. Could you give me a hand and point me in the right direction? (ikr, Blorb's such a loooser)

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Oof, I can't seem to find the thread listing all those people. Could you give me a hand and point me in the right direction? (ikr, Blorb's such a loooser)
For the life of me, I can't find that thread either. I think asking Smurf or Elz would be best.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Bumperino we need-o volunteerinos

(Probably just killed my chances with that statement)

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
this is gonna be really hard pressed, as the world is currently dealing with a massive plague that seems to have some of the most potent vicious beasts infected in the form of a hive mind.

The_VALKYRIE

Lord of Altera
Legend
The_VALKYRIE
The_VALKYRIE
Legend
I hve to wonder if this si better posponed until that is taken care of as the Bandits themselves my have infected among their ranks.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
this is gonna be really hard pressed, as the world is currently dealing with a massive plague that seems to have some of the most potent vicious beasts infected in the form of a hive mind.
Hence why I'm asking for temps, for the most part, not active characters. Something for people to do when waiting for Forlorn events.

I hve to wonder if this si better posponed until that is taken care of as the Bandits themselves my have infected among their ranks.
A postpone might be good, but I don't know how long the plague will last. We'd just lose momentum this way. I think the best thing to do is to just have smaller, less important events until the plague subsides. The Serpent Cult definitely has no infected individuals unless they've participated in the Forlorn events/talked to Elz beforehand about being infected.