Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming A Change in the Tides

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner

=}{=​
-The seas beat harder against the ships along the eastern seaboard, waves creeping higher onto the docks. Strange clouds linger on the horizon, carried by a fell wind. Something is coming.

-The Docks facing the east are lit by the bright moon. The sea-levels have risen, splashing against the dockhands as they scramble to pick up fragile crates to safety. In the distance, a dark shadow can be seen in the sky, but it’s difficult to shape out. As time progresses, the dark shadow becomes many.. But seemingly smaller clusters, now.. A man perched on a crow’s nest at the docks would yell down to claim it to be lower than where it once was first spotted.

-On-lookers at Storm’s Landing feel uneasy and worry for what it may be. Their Baron considers sending a party out to see what ails the waters. Others chortle and think it is a trick of the weather. The Gods are surely amusing themselves to see them panic.

7/23, 15:00 EST

Last edited by a moderator:

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Seeking volunteer actors for the event. Post below this form:

IGN:
Link to example of writing (Whitelist test can count!):
Available during Event time?:

We'll let you know if you're picked privately and will remove the form when spots are filled.

Volunteers found!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Lannis I'm gonna body slam you into the purple moon if this is about elementals, I'm still stuck in Spain!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Lannis I'm gonna body slam you into the purple moon if this is about elementals, I'm still stuck in Spain!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Thôr'll take a selfie painting with Shoreless for Sank

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Ello- still looking for volunteers. Send us your interest privately if you'd like!

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Ello- still looking for volunteers. Send us your interest privately if you'd like!
I'm likely free during that time, but would I have the opportunity/time to play my character as well?

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I'm likely free during that time, but would I have the opportunity/time to play my character as well?
As an actor, you wouldn't be able to play your character during it. If you wanted to enjoy the event as your character, then that's perfectly fine.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Seeking volunteer actors for the event. Post below this form:

IGN:
Link to example of writing (Whitelist test can count!):
Available during Event time?:

We'll let you know if you're picked privately and will remove the form when spots are filled.
Depending on what you need, if you're still missing people, being an NPC is a way I can sortof see events without chancing ruining them by showing up IC.

IGN: Naelwyn
Writing Example: :cool:
Available for event as scheduled for 7/23, 15:00 EST. Though not for like, marathon of multiple hours.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
-The Docks facing the east are lit by the bright moon. The sea-levels have risen, splashing against the dockhands as they scramble to pick up fragile crates to safety. In the distance, a dark shadow can be seen in the sky, but it’s difficult to shape out. As time progresses, the dark shadow becomes many.. But seemingly smaller clusters, now.. A man perched on a crow’s nest at the docks would yell down to claim it to be lower than where it once was first spotted.

-On-lookers at Storm’s Landing feel uneasy and worry for what it may be. Their Baron considers sending a party out to see what ails the waters. Others chortle and think it is a trick of the weather. The Gods are surely amusing themselves to see them panic.

7/23, 15:00 EST
+More context as event nears!

Thank you two, above, for filling the form. I appreciate it. We're going to talk to those who approached privately, too, and we may have enough in time for the event.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Hey folks, I know I've put myself down as a volunteer, but politely request a 'confirm/deny' on whether I will actually be useful in that capacity before tomorrow as I kinda gotta set an alarm/prep to be there and available on time and need at least a day's notice.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Hey folks, I know I've put myself down as a volunteer, but politely request a 'confirm/deny' on whether I will actually be useful in that capacity before tomorrow as I kinda gotta set an alarm/prep to be there and available on time and need at least a day's notice.
I'll give a formal decline here- We've found actors and have gone ahead to prepare them for tomorrow.
(This part is not just to you-) I know you and a few others offered last minute NPC temps to us, but we needed a bit more prep time on them. You all can still take part in the event tomorrow. Thank you again!

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
I'll give a formal decline here- We've found actors and have gone ahead to prepare them for tomorrow.
(This part is not just to you-) I know you and a few others offered last minute NPC temps to us, but we needed a bit more prep time on them. You all can still take part in the event tomorrow. Thank you again!
Perfect, thanks kindly, saves me lots o hassle~