Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A Final Stand [13th-14th December] {Violent}

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet

Fragments of a place are becoming clear, across many minds it creates an image. In time those who fight the inevitable great future will stand up against those who wish for a unified order. Much is to come, and much is to be decided.
-
Date: 13/14th December (Thurs and Fri)
Time: Likely 5pm EST
Rating: Violent

OOC:
This thread is vague because I am still finishing up the plans that lead to it and the dungeon itself relies on me building a fair bit.
But this will be a 2 day event, it will be violent, and it has no party limits. The dates are currently what I aim for but depending on who can DM with me,
it may change! I also apologise if the times are off, those too are subject to change. I just wanted to get a thread out so people know it's in the works.
(Please don't try to find where it is until enough information is gathered that a party can go with. I'm doing it in pieces with various people.)

Last edited:

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
If you need any help building, HMU.

Besides that, I hope to actually attend these! It's at the start of the holiday so I just might.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'm in! Hoping The Fool will have made some progress with his sentence by then, otherwise I'll bring Kublai along!
On a side note, for Dutch people and around 3pm EST would be an ideal time ( that's 21:00h local here)

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
3 or 3:30pm EST would be preferable so most EU's can participate too

Samwych

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Samwych
Samwych
Merchant
I probably won't be able to make it since it's on a weekend and that's normally when i'm scheduled to work- sorry!

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
This is still the 14th and 15th at 5? Will there be some sort of precursor for everyone to know where to gather or why they're gathering?

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
It is now being moved to the 13th and 14th - Apologies for those that can't make it but I'm working with what days off DMs have as well. : ( The time will probably remain 5pm EST, since I believe that's when most folk should be about and I'm trying to do majority..
As for how people realise, I'll be doing more signs and dreams and weird things this week and folks will know of the place to go soon.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
If I get there an hour late, would it be too late to join with the sort of events that they are?

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Nah, late joining should be fine, I'm planning the first day to actually be outside the dungeon itself so late joiners can just be people at some kind of camp or something and they arrive after. :)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
probably can't make it, or only half of it, with this time, enjoy though!