Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

To Be Resumed A Game of Letters

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram

I was caught outside my apartment for...

*Hurls a particularly long and venomous chain of expletives.*

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
If this one works out I promise this will be a constantly ongoing event, until such time as people stop wanting to play.

You have not missed this. Just missed the first round.

Goldtalon101

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Goldtalon101
Goldtalon101
Mystic
I might as well try it. This will be my first murder so i'm a little nervous <.< >.> <.<

I wonder If i can actually kill someone though. Its kind of scary.

But I will volunteer anyway!

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
The game has started! People already on the move, plots being made, alliances forming, backs ripe for the stabbing....

A full breakdown of the event will be explained after the game is completed. Remember participants, do not speak about the game outside of those playing, and do not release information about eliminated players until the game is over.

Let's have a great game!

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
... Can those who are in this one, if they reply quickly enough for the next, get in it as well? This game hasn't even started properly, but it is fun.

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
Will do.

Can you change the "Upcoming" sign to "Active Now" please Nael?

I'll think about letting people back in for two in a row. It kinda just depends on how many apply next time.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
... The more the merrier, no? Imagine how many convos people would be sent with twenty people playing.

Schirf

Settling in Altera
Har, I ain't no assassin... I've killed a few people, but each one of'm either attacked me first or 'twas a total accident. Well, a partial accident. Uh... it looked like an accident.

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
Once this round's over, I'd definitely join! Sounds like quite a bit of fun, so now I must only train my deduction skills... *mutters to self*