Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

To Be Resumed A Game of Letters

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
If you need a place filled, I'll volunteer for the trauma again, but I'd rather let the ones who've not yet had a shot call dibs first.
But, as I said, I would love to spectate. ;D

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
Looks like it will be who already signed up then. I'll go ahead and add those from the first game that wanted to play again.

Good Luck everyone!

and to those who missed out, I will continue to run these so long as there are people wanting to play, so you'll certainly have a chance again next time.

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
You do realize this event takes weeks, right? If you don't start now you'll have plenty of time to over the course of the game.

But yes, I'm getting everything together as quickly as I can.

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
the flag is correct. The second game fell in on itself, and I need to wait for a bit before resuming this. Effectively on hold. Once I'm ready to start it again, flag will switch to upcoming.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
the flag is correct. The second game fell in on itself, and I need to wait for a bit before resuming this. Effectively on hold. Once I'm ready to start it again, flag will switch to upcoming.
very well :) Have a lot of fun with this, it sounds very awesome. A pity I am too occupied to join :/