Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A Gift from the Mad Gods

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
You said there were many ways it could have turned out, and that you had been keeping track of the interactions with him. Now that it's over and done. Well, maybe not over and done, but now that today is over, can we know the other ways it could have gone?

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
What actually happened, I have no idea because I could not be in any of the events
Willy B made an unprecedented arrival right when the god child thing was about to kill everybody. He made a bet with it, and won (Good 'ole "Bet I know where you got dem shoes" trick). The god child thing now works at a soup kitchen to make enough money to pay the twenty emeralds he owes from losing the bet. So, now Willy B is kinda the savior of Altera, but nobody wanted to really give him credit for it, because, well, he's a hobo. So instead everyone decided to come together and agree there was a battle between a dragon and a giant zombie instead. The end.

Raith

Lord of Altera
Willy B made an unprecedented arrival right when the god child thing was about to kill everybody. He made a bet with it, and won (Good 'ole "Bet I know where you got dem shoes" trick). The god child thing now works at a soup kitchen to make enough money to pay the twenty emeralds he owes from losing the bet. So, now Willy B is kinda the savior of Altera, but nobody wanted to really give him credit for it, because, well, he's a hobo. So instead everyone decided to come together and agree there was a battle between a dragon and a giant zombie instead. The end.
What actually happened, I have no idea because I could not be in any of the events
basically what he means is that the god child became a god of its own.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
So.. ultimate orphan assassin- *Offending all the thieves*

Jishrim is totally the thing that spawns orphan-assassin bandit multiple-personality half dragon wizards. Yes.
Unsure how much of this came true. But I still had a good few minutes of lols from these recent comments. n.n
(It's all fun and games from the sidelines, though.. seems serious.)

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
YES! And tambry has Visage's very first altar!

edit with pics*
Will wrek it cus it's for heretics. (Maybe not but Tybs will never accept that he's a member of the Pantheon :heart: .... And if he did it's still the god of everything in the world he hates)

Ozonepheonix

Lord of Altera
Oh damn, missed a bunch of cool stuff. So Visage is the new god of theivery? Egill will sure be surprised, he was most vocal in his opinion that the Visage was not a god. Even more surprising, however, is the fact that I managed to type all that out on my little Huawei phone in the middle of the Californian mountains. XD