Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A Gift from the Mad Gods

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
̤̬̻͉̤ͥ̓͊͗ͨ̊ͬ
̯̝̝̳̼̥̋ͩͭͩ̆ͮ̚ͅS͙̼̳̥͑ͅö̹̎ͯ̆ͮ͝o̢̥̙͙̘ͥ.̴̜̖̖̜͚̼̉ͬ͗ͨ.͔̟̘̓ͧͦ͂ͣ͋ͩ ̝̿̓ͭ̎ͥ͜y̰͉̻̮͡ö̝͖̯̯͉́̿̈́̉͒ͫͅu̱̠̟̘͔̺ ̳̥̠̍ͮ̾ͭ̅͆̚ͅẘ̷͕͉̰̯̳ͥͭͬ̃̑̄ͅa̸ͬ͂ͦ̈́ͅn̶͇̾̓̎ͬ̽t̤͍̫̣̙ ̖̥̹͙͇͎̗̇̑͑̊͌ț̲̇̎̃̀̈́̚o͈̲̝͊͆̓͊̅ͤ.̩̊̆ͫ̔͜.̵̺̥̪͙͔̆̽ͨ́ͫ͛ͤ.̭͙̰͙̱̚ ̗̜̟̑͝k̴i̹̙̹̣̹ͣ̐͐̃ͨ̂̀l̯̜̏ͥl̖̙̞ͦͪ̂ͦ ̲̣͖̯̾̎̎̌͋ͪm̰̹̝̹̈́͂̓͛ͭͅe̸̟̝̙̟̖͛̋ͫ̃̔ͩ̃.̓ͧ̋̚͏̣͓.̠͕̏̊̈́ͫ̑͟.̪̫̜̞͔̠͆͌ͬ̄ͯ̍.̜͖̪̙͓ͨ̐̀̉̒͒?̹̙̍̾ͩ̈́
̤̯̜
̂̌ͥ̌h͓̪̞̬̝͙ͬ̋̕e̛̩̬̜̼̾̈́ͯͧ̿̀ͯh̳͙ͅe̴̪ͧͥ͌͂ͧͪ͊h͎̟͖H͔͖̗ͩ̑̽͑ͤ̚h͍̹̰̐̈́ͣ̎h̛͇̳̺͙̠̘ͧ̍ͭͭ̋e̢̹̤̩̭̺̜̓ͭ͗ͤ͐ͥh͌͡H̩̘̟͙̜̄̚͢E̳̻̲̗̼̗͇͡H͕̪̼̣̾͗̆̀h̩̼̞͙̞ḙ̖̪̥ͥͮ̐ͣ͋h̞̠͍̜̩̱͝Ė͓̖̜̗ͦ̆ͫH̫͉͋̋̇h̡̩̣͒ͬe̗͔̯̮̐͌ͣ́ͧ̂̚h̺͚̞͋̓̔ͮ́E̪ͩḨ̘̤̯̹̭́̏̈̃̀̍͗h͙͖̳̲ͅeh͔͑ͦ̓̚ĥ̸̠͉̰̻͆̽͑̋ėͫͫ͊Ḧ̹͔͚E̡̻͔̩͙͛̓͒ͥ͌̄ͧḢ̫̪́͜h̴ͤě͍̜͈̔̐h̻͕̩̆ͬͤ̾̊̍͡e̳͓̞̽̑ͮ̎ͦh͇̱͂ͫ͜e̬͔͔̗͋͆ͪ͌́h̞̲̮̙͝e̥̩̥͑̿ͥ͘h̛̺̙̱̙̺͓̭̋͛ͣ̉ͣE̞͕͖̳̿̒ͧH̖͍̟̲̾Ḙ͇̿̋͂ͬ̄H́ͦ͑͟Ẹͦ͌͛͆̒̚ē̺̯̘͓͕̽ͨͯ̌ͯ̎h̰̗̜̣̞͘e͍̗̰̥̲̾͒͋͊̚h̖̜ͅͅe̼̯̿̑ͧ̀e͑̓͟eͦ͐ͯ̽.͇̲̙̥͎̍ͦ.̵̜̎ͯ̓̊̊̅͋.͈̫̥̹͍ͪ
͕̳̳̠̽ͨ͒̉
̦̞̲̻̩̲̎̂̄̑ͤ͗ͦ͡ẑ̲͈͉͖͔̞̮̇̓̽̇ͮ̄z̠̬̼̳̺͎̄̊ͬ̐͝

The words flash through your mind. Colours spill, where they shouldn't, your world reeling for but a moment- Interrupting your slumber, your daily scheduled ablutions, your midday meal...
Something seems to be communicating with you. And it speaks loudly, clearly, the malicious intent shrieking through if the words do not make themselves clear:

So you think you can kill me? ME?! I have a gift for you! Claim it if you DARE! I promise you won't be harmed, Hehehe... but you just may find a granted.. wish...
Prepare yourselves for my coming.. For my.. Giift. I come to you in
~several weeks time~... You'll know when I do. Gather at my shrine and see our... surprise.

... And then it stops. As if it was never there.
A bad dream? Perhaps there was more to that ale then what was advertised. Whatever it was...

What will you do next?

Saturday, December 13th
7PM GMT

{Click Here For Countdown}
{Click Here For Your Timezome}

Last edited:

Sos

Lord of Altera
*creates an illusion of a man disappointed while he quickly runs home for daemon summoning stuff while muttering excitedly*

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Ooooh-

This is gonna be interesting with Meradoth.
Just hope she atleast has grown up a little when the event starts. :D

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
This can only end well.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I'll just take a seat and smile like an idiot. As if I know stuff.

Bette. Bette. Bette, Darling. We're friends, right? Besties? Such besties? The best of friends? TELL ME!!!

WAIT- No. I don't want to know. I want to be surprised!!! Forget I asked. Forget-

But the suspense is too strong! Ugh.

*Twiddles her thumbs and just stares at the screen*

So curious.

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
Curses again ?
I like curses. Curses are the best thing to do in life. :D
(you don't think so ? but a made a whole plugin for that ! :p)