Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A Great Emptiness

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I have been hoping that people would have RP'd with a higher awareness of hunger and food being rationed/guarded, but people just keep spawning in food out of nowhere so it feels irrelevant usually.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
I have been hoping that people would have RP'd with a higher awareness of hunger and food being rationed/guarded, but people just keep spawning in food out of nowhere so it feels irrelevant usually.
I'm a man of eating nothing but bread because I guarded a caravan with 150 tons of grain in it to Linlea.

I'm the bread man!

RagingLunacy

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
Hollicynthea
Hollicynthea
Lover
I mean, if we have to focus on famine and rations on top of all the other stuff ranging from the blight, to the infected, to the wounded and dead, etc etc. We can't really even feasably do our cave expeditions or any other sort of trip that requires food or resources, because we'd have not said resources/food to spare for all the people needed on those trips.

Charybdis

Screaming Cat
Pronouns
They/Them
tbh i wasn't aware of this until now but ill acknowledge it in rp from now on

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I mean, if we have to focus on famine and rations on top of all the other stuff ranging from the blight, to the infected, to the wounded and dead, etc etc. We can't really even feasably do our cave expeditions or any other sort of trip that requires food or resources, because we'd have not said resources/food to spare for all the people needed on those trips.
That's why I mentioned it being rationed. Rations would be sent along. But I just mean, big ole feasts and maybe people trying to barter food for other goods rather than money at this point. That sort of thing.

RagingLunacy

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
Hollicynthea
Hollicynthea
Lover
That's why I mentioned it being rationed. Rations would be sent along. But I just mean, big ole feasts and maybe people trying to barter food for other goods rather than money at this point. That sort of thing.
*Stares at the feast/celebration events being planned in the middle of this all.*

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
So, are we a fallout or walking dead server now?

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Maybe people can actually RP some form of an economy, since we can't all just spawn food in at will?
Lies. Astrakhan will continue to send ungodly, massive wheels of cheese without properly explaining how they managed to create it!!!

(...Not really)

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
This campaign is staff's secret way of testing a one city server. Anywho I always figured after the end, life god would help with restoration. Baring that, folks would move to costal regions until things recovered.

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
well rai is throwing up half her food so she's fine with this. give food to the other people.

ALSO SHE HAS A FULL CHEST OF KIND OF OLD SANDWICHES TO THROW AT PEOPLE

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
Does the blight effect all the Insects as well? Cause we may as well kiss our plant life goodbye due to lack of pollination and reproduction.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Does the blight effect all the Insects as well? Cause we may as well kiss our plant life goodbye due to lack of pollination and reproduction.
That question bugs me. Ilovepuns.

I assume most insects would have either hidden away or migrated elsewhere. There are simply too many for the Plague to consume them all.

For the most part, I would assume that any surviving wildlife has gone where the Plague's presence is minimal; no one's saying everything is extinct- else we would be moving maps.

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
That question bugs me. Ilovepuns.

I assume most insects would have either hidden away or migrated elsewhere. There are simply too many for the Plague to consume them all.

For the most part, I would assume that any surviving wildlife has gone where the Plague's presence is minimal; no one's saying everything is extinct- else we would be moving maps.
Hidden away or migrated elsewhere would essentially leave an area of vegetation to wilt.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Hidden away or migrated elsewhere would essentially leave an area of vegetation to wilt.
:eek: Are you trying to get us to move maps!! Stahp!! Just let the suspension of belief flow through you :C

CloakedReaper

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff

I am one with the bees, and I rate this post beelievable.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I am one with the bees, and I rate this post beelievable.
Yellow-black, yellow-black, yellow-black, yellow-black... Oh, black and yellow. Yeah, let's shake it up a little.
Yellow-black, yellow-black, yellow-black, yellow-black... Oh, black and yellow. Yeah, let's shake it up a little.

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
Okay or we could not mentally scar anyone looking at this thread