Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A HollowWorld old-timer's letter to a friend

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hi there. I've made a very good friend here on HW; Wakerman4. Our friendship, that lasts still until this day, we entirely owe it to HollowWorld. And I'm amazingly grateful for that. I also hope that others have had this same experience of making life-long friends.

We have always been writing letters to each other. And this time I want to share this one letter with you, the people of HollowWorld anno 2017. Time goes by, people come and go, people change, forums change, the game changes. I thought it might be interesting to some of you, old and new, to have a peek into what two old-timer Alterans write to each other.

From this letter you can clearly make up what I valued the most from my time intensely RPing (every day at least 2 hours of solid RP for a few months), what was important to me, why I liked it, and all these things. I think this thread is at the least useful as an archive to what the community of HollowWorld has done for real people, behind their computer screen. And I hope it's also just a fun read.

Every card has a front (the image) and a back, with matching writing about the image. Enjoy.

01.jpg
01a.jpg

02.jpg
02a.jpg

03.jpg
03a.jpg

04.jpg
04a.jpg