Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

To Be Resumed A madman's Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigurd Selmon

Lord of Altera
Hm... How evil... Wait, I think I need to ask a few questions first... But I'm not sure if the things I want to ask about are meant to be a surprise or not...

Sigurd Selmon

Lord of Altera
I'd be scared of getting chopped in half by Kharn... If I wasn't a bad-arse Nord fellow

*And le much needed skyrim reference*
Altera belongs to the Nords!
Sorry, needed to get that out of my system...

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
*grumbles* Hold your horses, the Nord Lore is coming... It just took a couple of arrows to the knee.

Sigurd Selmon

Lord of Altera
Well, we've got two now, Faelin and Kharn...
Kharn was a pain the le bottem...
I hope the others wont be as hard... (Well, those that want to be picked up)

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
*Told me everything*

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
I-I only told him we were playing a game and that... There would be riddles... And I told him your name...
"Are you the host of this gathering? No. Are you a part of this? Perhaps. Did you give my name away to the prey, giving away more than you could imagine, and I could wish for you not to? Yes.
If you survive the ordeal then I will find you, alone, huddled around your own fears and pity may stop me from killing you in the end. Besides, you still show potential."

Status
Not open for further replies.