Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

To Be Resumed A madman's Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
REWROTE THE FIRST POST!
NEW APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN!
I NEED AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE!
ASK ALL YOUR FRIENDS TO SIGN UP!

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Consider me signed up again. :D
IC Application~
Name: Faelin of Eldor
Most likely to die by: I won't say most likely, because being gutted by a sword, sliced in half by Eminu or being poisoned by a heart are all horribly likely, however she most fears more psychological methods of attack.
Do you fear death? She is fine with the concept, but the reality of dying without cause before her time is not a happy thought.

Questions though... Instant revival?

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
Consider me signed up again. :D
IC Application~
Name: Faelin of Eldor
Most likely to die by: I won't say most likely, because being gutted by a sword is horribly likely, however she most fears more psychological methods of attack.
Do you fear death? She is fine with the concept, but the reality of dying without cause before her time is not a happy thought.

Questions though... Instant revival?
Instant revival as in: If you die You get Tped Out and you live again Due to permissions to kill characters

Sigurd Selmon

Lord of Altera
Well... I wan' play!

Application Form: (IC)
Name: Sigurd Selmon
Age: 20 (Although technically, if I've got the conversion right, he's 140 (I think))
Most likely to die by: Falling out of the air... He does that a lot...
Do you Fear Death? Well... Depends in what form... He'd fear death if it was being impaled or eaten alive, but not from disease... (If I understand the question, that is...)

Edit: Oh, and a quick question, can we start with food?

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Faelin said:
There are times when I feel that if Faelin's hands were that badly injured it would almost be worse than dying for her~
I thought as much, and maybe a couple in her feet too to stop a possible escape :p

Status
Not open for further replies.