Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A New Beginning

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
... Now let's make a movie.
I almost did that once. But then I realized there was way too much text and, that to work, I'd need someone to do voiceovers. So I abandoned that project. ;P It was going to be a series of Town Spotlights following this guy going place ot place asking where his brother Waldonus was. I was going to hide a subtle "Where's Waldo" in the background of the each video in the series.

But. That was too much effort for me. xD

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
I almost did that once. But then I realized there was way too much text and, that to work, I'd need someone to do voiceovers. So I abandoned that project. ;P It was going to be a series of Town Spotlights following this guy going place ot place asking where his brother Waldonus was. I was going to hide a subtle "Where's Waldo" in the background of the each video in the series.

But. That was too much effort for me. xD

...That sounds like it was gonna be FLIPPIN' AWESOME! One day you should do it! I'd be glad to volunteer for that