Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A New Dawn

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff

A new day begins as those who traversed into the home of the 'Keeper' emerge - Renewed in spirits despite the injuries and loss suffered in the attempts to clear the land of something strangling the life out of it. Piles of corpses seem to be melting into the land around the stark white tree, and while the land seems to be forever scarred from the events that transpired there, the land elsewhere recovers. The effects of Ashen Blight lessen in people and plants alike, no longer holding a grip of control over them, and while in some it has not gone entirely, it is far easier to combat as a simple illness now. Cures for both individual and crop alike show a promising future and an end to the famine, and cities find a great decline in infection rates and time to bury and mourn any dead.

Over time, the wildlife will also recover. It has suffered greatly, as have the people, but with nothing to hunt down the weak and isolated, they rebound. In strength and in number, but not unharmed or unmarked from the Forlorn trials, like many of the people. For some it will be an uncomfortable memory that may never truly leave them, but they can take peace in knowing they had a part in removing the scourge from the lands and returning it to a state of peace...

===

+ All the dreams/nightmares also stop now, players haunted by them for the past few weeks find themselves able to sleep peacefully for once. +
+ Those who have the glowing eyes or veins will continue to have them, though that is not to say there is no way to remove them if it is what they seek. +
+ Dungeons are now mostly closed off as the land around them attempts to heal - Collapsing from the changes within. +
+ Ashen Blight remains a sickness, but does not really progress beyond phase 3, and is difficult to die from or catch. It is not nearly as potent. +

===
OOC:
That was the last of them. It's had ups and downs, but I'm pleased
to have ran a campaign that tried to appeal to a variety of players
and I enjoyed doing so - I hope it was a good experience even if you
couldn't attend everything! Many big thanks to Blarg, Squid, Niko,
Solus, and Lannis for all the help and carrying. Yeehaw. : )

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
I'm happy I decided to go to the final event. Even though the campaign was coming to a conclusion it didn't feel like anyone was left out.
Obviously there were a few things I didn't understand but that only adds to the experience of the campaign. I'm looking forward to being an active part in the next one!

HogoShi_Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Legend
HogoShi_Kitsune
HogoShi_Kitsune
Legend
Since the Forlorn Campaign is done, what will happen with creatures added through the Forlorn Bestiary? Will they be merged into the regular bestiary or will they cease to exist as well? (I do hope it's the former. Some of those creatures are fantastic.)

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Since the Forlorn Campaign is done, what will happen with creatures added through the Forlorn Bestiary? Will they be merged into the regular bestiary or will they cease to exist as well? (I do hope it's the former. Some of those creatures are fantastic.)
Pretty sure they all were stated to have gone west and died near/in the cave they spawned from.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
They'll sadly cease to exist, blight-creatures died along with the Keeper there.

HogoShi_Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Legend
HogoShi_Kitsune
HogoShi_Kitsune
Legend
Pretty sure they all were stated to have gone west and died near/in the cave they spawned from.
They'll sadly cease to exist, blight-creatures died along with the Keeper there.
That's unfortunate! I have a commission out to get art for the long-armed pillager. I'll still stick it up on the forum somewhere, but it's a shame it won't be able to be used (unless someone does some things...)

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
From what I saw, this campaign was wonderful. It's a shame I missed so much of it, but massive props to the events team for seeing it all the way through. I can't wait for the next one.