Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished A New Flame

ThatIrishMan

The young curmudgeon
Event Classification: ~Peaceful~
Event Date: May 18th.
Event Time: 1pm PST (GMT: 9pm )

RP: *A neatly printed note has appeared nailed to the outside of Kavdam, near the welcome sign*

Greetings Traveler or Resident,

If you are reading this message, and you are either an Nakat, an friend to the Nakam, or a sworn residence of Kavdam, know that you are invited to a most momentous event! Far away on the Island of Kavdek, there exists the heart of the Nakam people. Communities raised around the flame, brought together through common bonds of struggle. That spirit, through the movement of its people and the will of the ancestors, has manifested itself in the town of Kavdam. To show that those who have moved here are in recognition of this bond, Kavdam and Arduin leadership have seen it fit to build the ancient symbol of a Nakam community; a communal flame. This flame, now completed, stands ready to be lit. In a half moons time, under the bright stars, shall the Nakam people gather to light the flame and acknowledge the ancestors.

After the lighting there shall be a great feast, held in the market square of Kavdam, with food provided by the great Cibus Alimento. Entertainment is expected.

Note that Kavdam's law of peace will be in effect during this time, and all weapons will be checked at the gate.

May the ancestors guide you in your travels.
-Bekkua Verasii

*The note is printed identically below in neat Ludkava*

OCC:
I was begging for an all Nakam event, and then I realized that Kavdam didn't have a proper community flame. Then I thought ( Rygan style :p )
Ohmygoshthisisthebestideaeverimdoingitnow :cool:
And Mich approved, and the other Nakam approved, and the rest is history.

Valcust

Lord of Altera
Oh, mich approved, and I guess I'm just with "the other Nakam" #_#
Ugh, watching this thread :I

Valcust

Lord of Altera
What guy? The one who needs to know about the going ons of the people he created? Because I am that guy. Please don't forget it.

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
I may be a little late on this one, family / friends at my place.

But I don't want to leave my other family behind... :oops: