Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A Notice

Gaby

Lord of Altera
[will be posted on the messageboard in the crossroads inn]

to all who follow the gods
Shalherana, Sallana, Grey Lady
Rahas, Theodra, Crusade, Korog,
and Skraag

we are all hunted now,
past grievance must forgotten and forgiven.
we are all kin now, and kin must guard kin safe.

seek the marks of red, seek the frost roses.
these are safe to you. these will protect you.
we must all walk secret now. Harateth's wrath grows strong.

walkers of the Path of Red will pledge keep old ways safe. add to this if promise the same.
Followers of Vermella.png

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Followers o' Korog walkin' secret? Hunted? I's like ye're sayin' words, bu' t'ey ain't comin' taegether in a way tha's makin' sense!

In non-IC-humorous response, this is fantastic. :heart:

Aaaand, serious response!

Jaret said:
I will not write on such absurd notions as being hunted or requiring secrecy. Followers of the Craft need not tread light, its Chosen least of all.

I know not of the wrath of which you speak. Those who would fear it and wish aegis, those who know more of it, those who would oppose it. Seek I at Hound-Ru.

*Simple stamp consisting of a tankard-headed hammer alongside a signature*
King Jaret Ironbrow

Last edited:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Has this to do with Silas and idc what other god that is now harry's bro?

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
*Tybalt walks past the sign, barely getting a glimpse, but his perceptive vision picks up on the word Rahas. Backing up slightly he lifts he flier to read it, after which he nods*

"The hunters of Theodra will not be hunted, nor will Rahas followers bow before a tyrant god."

*signs his name on the paper in big bold print*

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
*Sheila would be so confused, because of several reasons, causing her to just kinda stand there with a lifted finger, as if she was about to say something.. But did not know what to say* "eeehh..."

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Forging signatures is a hard business yo, on a STEM 5 day lab thing we actually went and studied several things on Crime Scene Analysis. Forging is very hard.

Spark

Broken
Forging signatures is a hard business yo, on a STEM 5 day lab thing we actually went and studied several things on Crime Scene Analysis. Forging is very hard.
With the technology we have today, yes. With the technology in Altera, not so much.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
With the technology we have today, yes. With the technology in Altera, not so much.
Even without technology :p I wasn't foolish enough to apply those to what I was saying.

But seriously. No two people have the same signature. So while writing it your going to pick your quill up and study the original for a bit, then when you go back down to write there will be a for of ink in the break where the ink swells into the paper from first being pushed down on it. There will be breaks all along the signature like this.

The Courier

Lord of Altera
"..Riiiight.. Don't remember myself killing others for who they believed in."

*Writes* PRAISE HARATETH *Before whistling and walking away~*