Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A petition to the staff team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregor

Lord of Altera

This is a petition against the region “Le Havre” being flattened and made into a plains. While there is little we can do about it being sold and destroyed, it makes little IC or OOC sense to simply lazily worldedit it. What is the IC explanation for this? Why is it not getting the same treatment of being ‘ruined’ like other regions? Le Havre is a part of the -history- of Altera, and part of the legacy of Lavoyard, Marr and just Arcturus in general.

Its honestly a slap in the face, as a once part of Lavoyard that such a big part of people’s characters, backstory and potential for a great ruin just being noped away because of laziness.

We want to make clear that we want the region to be made into ruins, or simply left untouched instead of being worldedited away and come up with a better IC explanation.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Explanation would indeed be nice. Seeing as Le Havre has arguably been the most influential city in the entire game second only to Port Silver. If anything the destruction/abandonment of Le Havre is worthy of an event if not a small series of ones.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Explanation would indeed be nice. Seeing as Le Havre has arguably been the most influential city in the entire game second only to Port Silver. If anything the destruction/abandonment of Le Havre is worthy of an event if not a small series of ones.
All I want to see is some form of RP regarding it, I don't understand why the Empress would allow her main city to be destoryed and.. Wiped out? It doesn't make sense and I'd like to see something actually done RPly about it.

CthulhuPeople

Lord of Altera
All I want to see is some form of RP regarding it, I don't understand why the Empress would allow her main city to be destoryed and.. Wiped out? It doesn't make sense and I'd like to see something actually done RPly about it.
Anything but it being leveled to nothing as if it never existed would be better.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Anything but it being leveled to nothing as if it never existed would be better.
Exactly my point, if Charlotte wants to tear it down/leave it be or whatever he had in mind, make some RP out of it instead of just W/Ein' it to nothing, Its history, its what people think when you say Lavoyard. And as someone who was involved with Lavoyard, I'm heavily disappointed.

Gregor

Lord of Altera
A region that was given to him in faith of continuing the legacy of the former Lavoyard members, now being sold off for profit.

Excuse my language, but thats scumbaggy and -cheap-

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Guys, no need to be all angst over it.

Let @Antilogy explain first before sharpening the pitchforks, no?

If you all would stop posting so I can reply that would be lovely. I won't lock this thread, but I would sure like a chance to speak.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
*snickers* Wasnt Lé havre litterly Novus Harlous builds WE'd over

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
Afaik Le Havre is barely visited anymore and @Antilogy owns it, therefore it should be up to him what happens to the region - this being said I agree it's not right for the builds to completely disappear or be moved to a different area. Although, wouldn't a more mature way to go about questioning this be via the very handy format we have on the forums called conversations? That way you eliminate any posts that are not needed, and can add any staff or players you need to as to calmly get results on the matter at hand.

This being said, it would be better to step back and wait for Antilogy.

Status
Not open for further replies.