Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A plee for the spawn market Or I can't find any diamond sellers

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
So- There are a ton of empty market stalls at spawn. I think this is because we can only have two locations per player at spawn and it seems like a waste not to take two buildings. (espicely for those of us with more than one character.)

There currently isn't a good market for buying OOC resources. (See Tambry).

I would like to propose to the spawn team to allow players to take stalls over there build limit for selling and buying. Perhaps for a limited time? to help kick start the market tell it actually starts getting used.

ON A SEPARATE NOTE

I'm buying gunpowder 100r a stack and Diamonds 65 per

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
So- There are a ton of empty market stalls at spawn. I think this is because we can only have two locations per player at spawn and it seems like a waste not to take two buildings. (espicely for those of us with more than one character.)

There currently isn't a good market for buying OOC resources. (See Tambry).

I would like to propose to the spawn team to allow players to take stalls over there build limit for selling and buying. Perhaps for a limited time? to help kick start the market tell it actually starts getting used.

ON A SEPARATE NOTE

I'm buying gunpowder 100r a stack and Diamonds 65 per
There's still /ch t and the forums for OOC trading though. Tambry always felt like an OOC stop and I didn't enjoy RP there as much as other places because usually, most people in the city were OOC and not IC. Made it difficult when fishing for RP, and awkward. I don't really want to see spawn to become an OOC shop stop. :(

Last edited:

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
There's still /ch t and the forums for OOC trading though. Tambry always felt like an OOC stop and I didn't enjoy RP there as much as other places because usually, most people in the city were OOC and not IC. Made it difficult when fishing for RP, and awkward. I don't really want to see spawn to become an OOC shop stop. :(
But spawn will always be a hot spot for RP- And the tavern has atleast 2-3 people in it 24/7 So I dont think market stalls with some mats will hurt anything.

Also trade chat isnt as effective as people seem to think it is-

Hellian

Lord of Altera
Also trade chat isnt as effective as people seem to think it is-
I agree. The problem is that the only time ranges when large amounts of people are online, they are doing rp and the second you put something into achat that isn't rp, they leave the chat. Otherwise you have basically those three people in the tavern and someone getting lost in the sorrows. The probability of them having a reasonable quantity of something you are looking for is low and/or they are afk. Or they've been on for 12 hours and forgot they left the chats.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Have talked to the other spawn team members and we've decided to adjust the rules concerning spawn properties.

As before you are limited to two 'properties', which are buildings, at spawn but now in addition to this you are also allowed to rent up to 2 additional stalls in any given area. The only restriction on this is one player can't have two black market stalls. Instead, you can have one black market stall and an additional stall elsewhere. This is mainly because there are only a few stalls in that area but we may expand it if there is a demand for more space.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Have talked to the other spawn team members and we've decided to adjust the rules concerning spawn properties.

As before you are limited to two 'properties', which are buildings, at spawn but now in addition to this you are also allowed to rent up to 2 additional stalls in any given area. The only restriction on this is one player can't have two black market stalls. Instead, you can have one black market stall and an additional stall elsewhere. This is mainly because there are only a few stalls in that area but we may expand it if there is a demand for more space.
Oh wow I'm honestly blown away by the speed you guys acted on this.

20 balatro points to everyone on the spawn team. ( save up to 100 and win a hat!)

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Can confirm!
This is a swanky hat!

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
what is the exchange rate on "balatro points"

is it anything like my 111 Legion Bucks

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Props to the spawn team folks for... well, /functioning/ with normal speed. While on one hand I'd like to give you praise, this is also what /normal/ should be.

In sum: good job, await more.