Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[A Poster] A Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloakedReaper

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff
[A poster has been hammered upon the wall of The Kraken's Culling in Storm's Landing.]

Theodosius of Astrakhan,

I have your blade. I demand 10,000r - delivered in person - to brought to me in Storm's Landing. I shall await you in two days, upon the First Day, at Madam Mary's House of Delights.

(No name has been signed.)

[Below the writing, a detailed drawing of the blade in question that was stolen from Theo.]

-------------------

OOC: I talked to Blorbis. Given that he's busy, and Theo would not go, there really isn't much to this. If you guys really want to go, I'm sure the Madam wouldn't mind the extra business. If you do go, uh, I guess it's considered violent?

Addendum #1: I should note, none of my characters will be present. However, I can only assume the NPC..ah...ladies of the night under the Madam's banner will certainly be...open.

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Aren't the Rangers supposed be about protecting Altera from threats, keeping the peace, and being defenders? Extortion of stolen property is a different take on that.

Last edited:

Scardrac

Felsummer
Isn't the Rangers supposed be about protecting Altera from threats, keeping the peace, and being defenders. Extortion of stolen property is a different take on that.
Doing the exact opposite of what you should be doing is the new fad.

CloakedReaper

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff
Aren't the Rangers supposed be about protecting Altera from threats, keeping the peace, and being defenders? Extortion of stolen property is a different take on that.
There's some other motivations behind this.

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
Could I just... Buy that off you, bud?
Sir in the black hood buys the sword for 11,000! This is a limited offer, coming fresh and hot, don't miss your chance! Can I get 20-20-20-20,000 over there in the man with the green hat? No?

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
I remember spying on Lonmar and being very politically inclined in the OG group, considering we were literally aligned with Arduin.

The Ced era Rangers were cooler because of it.

Legendary Fiction

It took a lot to get here
There wasn't a name signed, so it's only a guess that it's a ranger, due to who posted? Or is there more to this than the poster itself that I'm missing?

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
[A poster has been hammered upon the wall of The Kraken's Culling in Storm's Landing.]

Theodosius of Astrakhan,

I have your blade. I demand 10,000r - delivered in person - to brought to me in Storm's Landing. I shall await you in two days, upon the First Day, at Madam Mary's House of Delights.

(No name has been signed.)

[Below the writing, a detailed drawing of the blade in question that was stolen from Theo.]

-------------------

OOC: I talked to Blorbis. Given that he's busy, and Theo would not go, there really isn't much to this. If you guys really want to go, I'm sure the Madam wouldn't mind the extra business. If you do go, uh, I guess it's considered violent?

Addendum #1: I should note, none of my characters will be present. However, I can only assume the NPC..ah...ladies of the night under the Madam's banner will certainly be...open.
Also the use of my brothel here is cracking me up. Selene, wherever she is, is having a jolly old time with the flux of income.

Last edited:

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Also the use of my brothel here is cracking me up. Selene, wherever she is, is having a jolly old time with the flux of income.
Taking one step back-

Ye named a brothel 'The Kraken's Culling"? That's a fantastic if inappropriate pun, kudos!

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Taking one step back-

Ye named a brothel 'The Kraken's Culling"? That's a fantastic if inappropriate pun, kudos!
No that's the name of the Tavern, the Brothel is "Madam Mary's House of Delights."

Status
Not open for further replies.