Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[A Poster] A Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloakedReaper

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff
So we got incest, drugs, and brothels in this thread. As much as a wild ride as this has been, I think we're not on Mr. Bones Wild Ride.

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Going back to the original topic I think my character Carling will go buy the sword tomorrow IRP if no one has.

>-> Also this discussion has given Woman's Dressing Room during a Theatre performance flashbacks.

CloakedReaper

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff
Going back to the original topic I think my character Carling will go buy the sword tomorrow IRP if no one has.

>-> Also this discussion has given Woman's Dressing Room during a Theatre performance flashbacks.
Addendum #1: I should note, none of my characters will be present. However, I can only assume the NPC..ah...ladies of the night under the Madam's banner will certainly be...open.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend

Buy a time machine instead and prevent Albion from taking it so you don’t have WAR

but paradoxes will prevent that :(

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Aren't the Rangers supposed be about protecting Altera from threats, keeping the peace, and being defenders? Extortion of stolen property is a different take on that.
I'm super late to this(Only a day), but thank you.

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Yeah it just clicked now. Sorry I've been a little spacey so it didn't click in my mind.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Yeah it just clicked now. Sorry I've been a little spacey so it didn't click in my mind.
Lmao that would have been funny though
Violet: “I’m here for the sword! I got my radiants!” *Brandishes bag of money with tiny fists.*
*Awkward silence*
Guards: *To Brennard* “D-do we kidnap her? She’s not Theo. We don’t have the sword.”
Brennard: *Sweating* “Uh, yeah we have the sword. Mhm! Yes!”
Violet: *Squints* “Ok well hand it over!”
Brennard: “Uhhhh”
Violet: *Squinting intensifies, now getting closer to Brennard, all up in his face. Halfling is somehow intimidating.* “WHATS THE PROBLEM?! I WANT THE SWORD!”
*Awkward silence continues. The guards and Brennard are sweating rivers.*
Violet: *Gasps* “I’M TELLING THEOOO!”
Brennard: “NOOOO!!!”

Narvendel

Lord of Altera
*Doesn't understand the humor or appeal in repeat memes of this nature/extent, and so misses the supposed humor of most shitposts*

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
I'd like to see that
*Doesn't understand the humor or appeal in repeat memes of this nature/extent, and so misses the supposed humor of most shitposts*
Who said anything about humour or appeal?

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Buy a time machine instead and prevent Albion from taking it so you don’t have WAR

but paradoxes will prevent that :(
One must ask themselves, was it Albion who started the war, or the person who threw the dagger....

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
One must ask themselves, was it Albion who started the war, or the person who threw the dagger....
Definitely Albion, there would be no need for reckless dagger throwing if the sword wasn’t stolen in the first place

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I was shitposting but the 'reckless dagger throwing' part made me laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.