Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[A Poster] A Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
But.. didn't the war start because Varyn was supposedly stepping onto Dominion turf? Not because of Albion.. but I also only read the forums at this point

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
But.. didn't the war start because Varyn was supposedly stepping onto Dominion turf? Not because of Albion.. but I also only read the forums at this point
The war started because Albion stole Theodosius' sword
Then Theo threw a dagger, I believe it was a dagger, and scratched Alison with it
Theo apologized in the form of giving lands
Brennard urged for Theo to surrender himself to Brennard and Varyn, or else there will be war
Thordil and Tryg tried preemptively raising some men in the North
Then those letters got leaked by one of the receivers
Then war

#InANutshell

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Then Theo threw a dagger, I believe it was a dagger, and scratched Alison with it
Brennard urged for Theo to surrender himself to Brennard and Varyn, or else there will be war
Then war

#InANutshell
It's almost like it was the contention of all these events, not just a single one.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
It wasn't a scratch : ' ( She had to pull it out and threw it at his horse after he jumped over her on it!!!

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
It wasn't a scratch : ' ( She had to pull it out and threw it at his horse after he jumped over her on it!!!
And Soul was there to take her to her carriage like the kind, handsome gentleman he is. *Sexy hairflip.*

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Then war

#InANutshell
Let's not forget that Asero threw a flower pot, which also hit Alison :^)

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
She got backstabbed, got joust armour in her back and god knows what else.
What sets her off? BUT A SCRATCH (fleshwound)!

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Fun fact, during my monster contest someone asked me if they could write about Alison.

If the character can be the topic of a scary story why not, though at the moment Alison is looking like Helen of Troy with this war business.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Elz

When do I ruin the BIG SURPRISE and tell them Brennard is the super secret mastermind behind all this?!
Isn’t it both? Since Alison was all like “Dad imma kill you” or something and Brennard is like “Theo imma torture you”

Status
Not open for further replies.