Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster A tale and story

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
From the farmers market to the lands a poster is put up from the play that was put forth, after the play fire works was launched at the temple and upon the walls to end the gathering and those there to head home.

Come one and all young and old and join me for a tale of tales of tyranny and evil and of good and righteous in a fight for the people and their hope.

Long ago in times were darkness and tribulation reigned over all the lands the people toiled and groaned under the yoke of tyrants abound. Rahas came forth and fought against the corruption greed and oppression that ran rampant in the land. While protecting the weak and defenseless inspiring the Knights and soldiers of the land to strike down the tyrants of the land and rid the people of the oppression. When the merfolk were corrupted and tainted he freed them of the Blood tide, and shattered the cure upon the Vyre.

As time passed and the realm felt at peace and the scales of justice was balanced Harateth looked over the corruption and saw the power it held. And in her greed wanted to control it she wrestled with the power and tried to master it but it flowed through her and the divines like a plague. Gods started to curse and strike at the people but Rahas the defender of all and protector against corruption, along with Vermilla fought against the other gods. Battles raged that shook the pantheon and in the end when the dust cleared justice and balance to the scales had been returned.

And thus ends our story as he watches over all now waiting and patiently observing our actions to make sure justice and honor reign over tyranny and depravity.

Ave Rahas
Andre Ursae

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Good story! Wish I could have been there, but I'm slow.
its fine i woke up ten till and waited till a little after but no one showed so im not worried about it i still did the story in rp and launched fire works got myself some good one on one role play XD

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
*If Gromm ever read this, he'd be severely disappointed and refer to it constantly as a source of ignorant zealotry, as so much is wrong with it.*

Good reference to lore though C: