Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A tribesman, a..Travaller and a Foreigner. (character sheet and journal for bloodwyvern13)

Bloodwyvern13

Loyal Servant of Altera
Name:Bloodwyvern

Nickname/Alias: In his Mothers tongue it is Ithisecyal Which translates to Bloodwyvern
Height: 5"11
Weight:10 stones
Hair: Light Brown
Eyes: A dark brown as well
Skin: a light Caucasian skin, weathered by a harsh life outdoors on the edge of a mountain
Identifying Marks: A scar on his chin, covered by his face scarf, a tattoo of a Wyvern in blue ink upon his back.
Appearance:

Bloodwyvern has an appearance one would always associate with travellers...and some would associate with outlaws. His face is always obscured by the facescarf he pulls over it to "protect from the wind" he says, however in reality it does an excellent job of hiding his appearance. His hair is a light brown and is overgrown, messy and long, which generally adds to a somewhat uncivilized appearance.

Bloodwyvern's clothing is covered in dust and dirt, with a few more...dubious red stains upon parts of it, it is all an earth colour and made from cheap materials. His face is constantly obscured by a rather ragged scarf that he refuses to take down for reasons unknown to most.

His voice is rough and his accent peculiarly hard to place, but obviously not from this land, he tends to speak in a slightly...roundabout fashion, many of his sentences making little or no grammatical sense. A lord, he is not.

((I will be posting journal entries of his days in warstorm and beyond after this, possibly making one in game as well when I get around to it, some parts of this are inconsistent with my application because I forgot some of what I put, so it is subject to change, enjoy the journals :D)

edit: GAH! i just noticed I spelt traveller wrong... could a mod change that for me ...pretty please :p))