Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Abaddon Hesperus: The Diplomat

Jdog418

Lord of Altera

General Information

Name: Abaddon Hesperus
Reason or meaning of name: I enjoy putting religious secrets in my names. Abaddon is Hebrew for Lucifer and Hesperus is Greek for morning star/ dawn bringer.
Other Names: Ab
Titles: Ambassador
Cause of Death: Throat slit and stabbed in the chest by his ex wife/slave
Race: Silver Elf
Sexuality: Bisexual
Current Residence: Aelmere and Natri'Evar
Relationship Status: Single
Social Status: Born a nobleman but has no place to belong.
Occupation: Ambassador of House Wise and Lord Remi Wise to Natri'Evar
Theme: [X]

Physical Appearance

Height:
6'2"
Weight: 150 lbs
Eye Color: Silver
Skin Color: Pale white
Shape of Face: like reference picture.
Distinguishing Features: His beautiful eyes with long eyelashes.
Build of Body: Slender and fit. He isn't really that strong but he is fit in the sense he is very healthy and takes care of himself.
Hair Color: Dark brown
Hair Style: Thin, groomed, growing just past his ears. (like image above)
Complexion: Clear, flawless
Posture: Up straight with prestigious posture.
Is Seen By Others As: A lovely charming intellectual.
Scars: None
Voice: Well spoken, a silver tongue devil with the voice that can bring a crowd to him just to hear his voice and what he has to say. I would say Tom Ellis playing Lucifer Morningstar.

Personality

Dislikes: Criticism, rejection
Strengths: intelligent, well spoken, silver tongue devil, confident, logical, sweet and kind, and charming.
Weaknesses: Narcissism, trust issues, and has a God complex. Takes criticism/rejection/humiliation poorly. Does not spend money well. He buys what he wants the price doesn't matter.
Fears: None as of yet
Values: Knowledge and power
Education: Well educated, had a library growing up.
Languages: Common Tongue and Elven
General Attitude: Cocky and entitled
Religious Inclination: He doesn't even know
General Intelligence: Highly intelligent
General Sociability: Very social with one-on-one conversation, doesn't do well in crowds.
Life philosophy: Do what must be done to get to the top. He had similar philosophies as Frank Underwood from House of Cards.
Alignment: Lawful-Evil
Short term goals: Set up a stable job so he can work his way up.
Long term goals: Restart his house and Tsardom.

Self-perception

How he/she feels about himself/herself: He loves himself.
One word the character would use to describe self: Charming.
What does the character consider his/her best personality trait?: His Intelligence.
What does the character consider his/her worst personality trait?: None because of his narcissism.
What does the character consider his/her best physical characteristic?: His eyes and long eyelashes.
What does the character consider his/her worst physical characteristic?: Probably his lack of strength but it doesnt bother him a lot in his day to day life.
What would the character most like to change about himself/herself: Make himself more Intelligent.

Possessions

Wardrobe: Dark purple tail coat with gold trim, black vest and black pants with a silver belt and gold buckle, black leather shoes with a silver lining, His family's ring
Jewelry: Family ring
Pets/Animals: None
Owned Homes: A house and Embassy in Natri'Evar
Carried Inventory:
baked potatoes, and a sword.
General Inventory: a flask of whiskey, and a ancient gold coin given to him by Asmarious Ashmare ( ArkianDragon ) for good luck in a duel.
General Wealth: Enough money to survive and blow off
Most prized possession: Family ring with his house coat of arms.

Health

Illnesses: None
Allergies: None
Injuries: None
Sleeping Habits: Doesn't sleep as much as he should
Energy Levels: Pretty energized
Eating Habits: Eats when he needs to
Exercise Habits: Walks to a lot of places
Memory: Very good
Unhealthy Habits: Always needing to be right
Drinking Habits: Drinks whiskey when he wants in a flask but orders it at a bar when he can.

History

Birthplace: His family's estate
Childhood: Noble and well taken care of
Teen Years: Well educated and taught.
Adulthood: He is only 2 years into his adulthood so nothing has really happened.
Past Places of Residences: Family's Estate
Most important childhood memory: When he had to venture out on his own after the death of his family and abandonment by his sister.
Why?: Most vivid and character defining. He had to grow up and become an adult fast in this moment.

Combat

Peaceful or violent: Peaceful
Weaponry: Steel sword
Combat Training: Very basic self-defense

Other Trivia

Favorite Types of Food: Fresh pastries
Favorite Types of Drink: whiskey
Hobbies/Pastimes: Reading
Favorite Colors: White and purple

Last edited:

Jdog418

Lord of Altera
Relationships

Romantic Interests:
None as of currently

Trusted Friends:
Remi Wise
( Ddaug )

"It's nice to see a man like you who can appreciate what I have to bring to the table. Thank you for making me your Ambassador."

Alicia Myosotis
( Ecco )

"Well my dear you are a fine friend I can talk to you, I enjoy all you have to say, and you are an excellent drinking buddy."

Iskvandar Amadeo Alighieri
( Vincentius )

"Even though you piss me off you still have a way of presenting yourself that I enjoy and when I can get you to speak to me I enjoy our conversations."

Friendly With:
Lillium Hal'Shinkmaho
( Cukie1 )

"You are an intriguing women with a high Intelligence and love of knowledge and teaching and I enjoy a person like that."

Elarinya
( StarWillow2000 )

"You are a very nice, and kind person. I enjoy talking to you and enjoy some of the advice you have to give."

Karn
( ironassassin )

"You are annoying, rude, and weird in so many different ways but I feel there is great potential with you as an aquantice."

Asirel Calmcacil
( Asirel Luik )

"You are a wonderful person to have a conversation with. You gave me one of the greatest philosophical conversations I've ever had and I thank you. You have a love of knowledge like me and a passion to learn. I just wish you would share it with the world. I really hope to speak with you more. Thank you."

Arianne Niamh
( Bobert )
"You are an interesting person with an interesting past. You are nice to talk to and from what I can tell, you and I will have some lovely conversations in the future. Maybe I'll even get a tattoo from you."

Essie Hollens
( Nidari )
"You are a sweet woman and I admire that. Thank you for being kind to me. I hope to talk and get to know you more."

Asmarious Ashmare
( ArkianDragon )

"You are a strong individual and I like that. Thank you for the good luck charm, and you should have let me finish my duel. I could have taken him but I understand your reasoning for wanting it to end."

Elion Myosotis
( Maestroart )

"You have shown yourself to me and I forgive. Marriage was not good for us. Maybe down the line but as for now lets just stick to our complicated, complex friendship."

Disfavored Individuals:
Balatro Wise
( Balatro )

"Why did she have to cheat on me with you? And why did yoy have to steal my damn sword? You are and awfull person and a con artist. You dont deserve the last name of Wise."

Hated:
Cedlas
( MTG Pro )

"You are a worthless sack of flesh and bone. You are disrespectful to your superiors and you don't follow orders. You should have never been hired as a guard and should burn in that cell I put you in. You are a traitor to House Wise. Your treason is the least of your crimes in my book. You think you can lie about someone I love and get away with it? No not on my watch you wont."​

Last edited:

Jdog418

Lord of Altera
Backstory

Abaddon grew up a noble child. His family was House Hesperus who ruled as a Tsardom of a well off town far from the reaches of any other ruling kingdom. Abaddon was the son of the reigning Tsar. Tsar Elohim Hesperus. His mother was Tsaritsa Anna Hesperus. Abaddon had one sister Tsarevna Azrael Hesperus. Now Abaddon being the only male in the family made him the sole heir to the Throne of House Hesperus. His full title was Naslednik Tsesarevich Abaddon Hesperus, which means Heir Tsesarevich. He lived life perfectly fine. Him and his family had no problems there life was great until one day a revolt happened. High ranking military officials who served House Hesperus formed a Coup d'état and wanted House Hesperus out of the picture so they could take the wealth and not serve anyone but themselves from then on. Then the day came where the army lined up to march on House Hesperus. As the army came approaching the Hesperus estate Elohim and Anna made a choice. They opened a secret door behind a bookshelf which revealed a stairway to an underground bunker. They hid their two children and locked the door when they entered. The two parents went up to wait for their final moments. There was no sound in the bunker so the children heard nothing of the tragedy above. But the army kicked down the door and raided the estate. Elohim and Anna sat on their throne and waited. The army came in and took both of them. The army tied ropes to the chandelier in the main foyer the childrens throne chairs were used as platforms and they had Elohim and Anna stand on them and the ropes were put around their necks and then they leaders of the army kicked the chairs out from under them and the two were dead within a minute. The army set fire to the house and then left. The children did not know of any of this. They thought their parents would return to them. The children had enough food in the bunker to last them months but after a week the children's curiosity got the better of them and they ventured out. What they found was horrific. The burnt ash of the house filled the air. Charred bricks and wood laying all around but what was terrified the children the most was what they saw at the front of their estate. A broken fallen chandelier on what was left of Elohim and Anna. They ran back to the bunker. Spending hours and days crying over their loss. Then one day Abaddon woke up with a note on his chest. It was from Azrael. It said “Dear Abaddon, I need to start again. There is no life for me here. I am truly sorry but I must leave you. Upon looking around this bunker I found a safe. It is locked and I left it untouched for you. You can have whatever is inside, it's the least I could do for abandoning you. Hopefully one day you can forgive my actions. I love you and I am truly sorry. Sincerely, Azrael.” Abaddon walked around the bunker and found a wall safe and a painting of the family next to it. Taken down by Azrael. The safe was locked by a single key. Abaddon thought about where a key could be and he had an epiphany. When Abaddon turned 30 years old. The age of adulthood in Silver Elf culture. Abaddon was given a gift by his father. It was a golden key on a necklace. Elohim told Abaddon that he will know what this key is for when the time comes. Almost as if Elohim knew this day would come. Abaddon took the key off his neck and put it in the slot. It was a perfect fit. The safe unlocked and open. Revealing 2 things. Money, and a ring. The money was enough for a person to survive a long time on. The ring was a beautiful gold ring with an inlay of the coat of arms of House Hesperus made of beautiful silver and gemstone and biggest being a maroon gemstone surrounded by silver with blue and gold gems on the outside and on top of the maroon stone is little black gems perfectly placed with gold gems to make the 2 headed eagle of the coat of arms . Abaddon put on the ring and took the money and the 30 year old he journeyed out to start his life. A new life a new start on a quest to restart his house and Tsardom with him at the head. Two years later we start our journey. At 32 years old Abaddon begins his new life. He starts his new story.​

Last edited:

Jdog418

Lord of Altera
Inspirations

Lucifer Morningstar:
The comic character but mainly the tv show character inspired his ascetic, and part of his personality, and his voice.

Frank Underwood: The character from House Of Cards inspired part of his personality, and his goals and motivations.

Lenny Belardo (Pope Pius XIII): The main character in the series The Young Pope inspired part of his personality and style.

Hellsing: The overall anime of Hellsing and the OVA of Hellsing Ultimate (based after the manga Hellsing) gave him parts of his style. His original look was supposed to me like Alucard from the series but I changed for what I thought was better.​

Last edited:

Vincentius

A miserable little pile of secrets
Lore Staff
Lover
Hero
Staff
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
I draw a lovely image of him and he throws his clothing away.

Jdog418

Lord of Altera
Changed a lot. Backstory is completely re-done. Added 2 more Insperations. Hopefully all of this gives a good overall look at the character i want Abaddon to be