Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

abbeyvie/DemonicFowl Ban Appeal [Not actually banned]

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Hello again. It's been a while. Actually, it's almost been two years since I've appealed for unbanning. I believe it was back in 2013 when I was banned for advertising. Specifically, I ran off with a couple of other players, made a new server, told some HollowWorld members, and left completely.

That was three years ago. The winds have changed for me.

I want to start roleplaying again, and HollowWorld has always had a magnificent spark. I remember great friends, great community, and great roleplay. In other words, I'd love to come back and rejoin the community.

I'm sorry for my behavior three to four years ago. It was childish, idiotic. I'm embarrassed to even use my old username anymore. Even two years ago, I failed to acknowledge the breach of the rules. My excuse was "I was just Skyping". I understand how advertising- even in private DMs is not only rude but also disrespectful towards the community as a whole.

I'm sorry. I hope you consider my appeal.

Thanks,
Abbey (abbeyvie/DemonicFowl)

P.S. Could someone unban my DemonicFowl forum account? I managed to log into it earlier to only be locked out. I really appreciate it.

Readij

Radish
Retired Staff
Hi Abbey, welcome back.

Just to clarify; you're not actually banned in game, you were just de-whitelisted for inactivity. You'll need to go through the same process as anyone else who's in the same boat, and just do a new whitelist application.

I've unbanned your DemonicFowl forum account; not sure why you were able to log on, it was banned back in 2013 but fixed now regardless.

Hope you enjoy your time back on HW.