Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Abel Foxward [Approved - Squidziod]

Grupies

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
  • Grupies
2. How old are you?
3. What country are you from?
  • USA
4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guidesyet?
  • Yes, I have read through the Fourm

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
  • Metagaming - Is using known knowledge through OOC and using in IC with out you Char know any sort of information
  • Powergaming - Making your character stronger then he is, and forcing action upon other characters with out letting others react
6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
  • No
7. Name one of our current Mentors.
  • 223hero7
8. Tell us about yourself!
  • I'm a High school student and I'm Gold in League of Legends, I built my PC, and I Box as a sport for personal reasons
9. Do you have any examples of your work?
  • No I'm a student
10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
  • Plant Minecraft
About Your Character!
  • Abel Foxward
  • Human
  • Abel has long Brown hair and green eyes, Wears glasses and a goatee. Wears a brown leather jacket with a red silk shirt and black leather pants and brown leather boots./ Abel carries a Sword and Whisky

Abel Foxward was born on 2275 Winterfeast 18th. He was born in Stormslanding with his Father Alex Foxward and Mother Valarie Foxward. Abel usually spent his days playing with the other kids in Stormslanding around the city playing hoop stick and jumping in the water for a fun, swim with the other kids. Abel father was a Solider of the Anhald Empire during his leave from the army when Abel was born he worked in as shipwright working with mostly trade ships. Abel with his Father free time usually consist of Alex teaching Abel how to use a sword, Abel used a wooden sword he was fairly decent with a sword but never had any official training. After Abel turned 8 everything changed, the Anhald-Fuvur war has begun. Immediately the Foxward family moved up north to the Empire in Thorne so Abels father can serve in the War and Abels family could be safe under the protection of the Empire. Abel was young when his father entered the war at 8 , 7 months passed and his father died in the war and the war quickly ended soon after Alex passing. Ever since his father death He hated soldiers and the houses and would resent them deeply. Abel and his mother where left with nothing after his passing. His mother and Himed moved with his Uncle Jackson Tinter, from his mother side,to New Falandraal to a home with in His uncles small farm . Abel was forced to work on the farm with his Uncle at the age of 14. He hated working on the far but had to since his mother and Uncle said so He usually worked with the Pigs, giving the animal food and milking the cows. He also hoed the dirt for and planted a couple Potatoes. 2 years passed and his Mother got very Ill and died from a terrible fever. At the age of 16 Abel New Falandraal, sick of the farmer life he knew of a town of thieves Rogue Hearth and meet a guy named Zues tall stocky man with long hair sleek hair and well respected. He at first would laugh at Abel for him tried to join him and his posy but Abel eventually proved himself by robing a Royal who passed by the town and came back with the Royals box of exotic cloth. With that act he proved he can hang with Zues's crew. Around the time he found a Kitten took him in and called him Smokey. He spent his rest of his days drinking and stealing in Rogues Hearth and now set off to make a quick buck.

Attachments

Last edited:

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guide once you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.