Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

About this Campaign/FAQ

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
Also just so I have an excuse to post this picture:

Upon hearing the news that a god has died
1902822_292118174284298_5636198211477719144_n.jpg

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Whatever is happening with our radiants?

Chapter Two was sparked by a summoning of Bilworth (The God of Wealth) that went... exceptionally.... badly.
It is the nature of the deities associated that brings about this particular effect.

Angryboy

So the fact we've summoned a dozen different gods of war means we should be seeing Altera War 3 some time soon?

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
And thus Etherlink was born, and the worlds of Altera and Earth combined into one.

And then everybody died. The end.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Quick questions.

If you build up enough following of a mortal character, and try to perform a 'summons' to make said person a deity, will that have any effect whatsoever?

(I presume this will be answered with "Try it in RP, and see what happens!" but...)

If said summons does work, then will the person him/herself become the deity, or will another being spawn altogether, based on the person?
1. No, that unfortunately would not work. Deities/Beings of Excessive and Silly Amounts Of Power =/= Mortals

2. See answer to above. If a god is being worshipped, perhaps a ritual to them will result in a "summoning". If a person is being worshipped, well, they have a fanclub :p

Angryboy

2. See answer to above. If a god is being worshipped, perhaps a ritual to them will result in a "summoning". If a person is being worshipped, well, they have a fanclub :p
Val the God-Emperor was not in fact a God, just an Emperor who appeared to have a very big ego... especially after attempting to claim Port Silver as part of the Empire.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I believe in a certain podcast Mich said that the deitys will become more involved or something of the sort. My guess is yes, summonings will still be available.
Indeed. They said the cathedral/dealings of it will be taking a larger toll after this is finished~