Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

About this Campaign/FAQ

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Man the gods gone crazy again *sails to verba*
Do you mean kavdek? The island with all the Nakam that suddenly cut off all trade relations with no forewarning? The Island thats to the.... West? ( Y'know, right smack dab in The Western Sea. otherwise known as The Shoreless Gulf... )

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Do you mean kavdek? The island with all the Nakam that suddenly cut off all trade relations with no forewarning? The Island thats to the.... West? ( Y'know, right smack dab in The Western Sea. otherwise known as The Shoreless Gulf... )
Yep . *might be good way to start doing rp on investigation of nakam disappearance caugh caugh*

Matto225

The White Mage
Yep . *might be good way to start doing rp on investigation of nakam disappearance caugh caugh*
They've disappeared? I highly doubt that, we're practically flourishing in Port Silver at the moment, what on earth would make you think that, for whatever reason, all the others have disappeared?

*Taps foot*

Matto225

The White Mage
True, but my character is a Nakat and he doesn't give a monkeys about what goes on down in the actual dock area of Port Silver. Heck, even if he did hear that they'd stopped trading he'd most likely just go "Oh. Odd." and continue with his day.

I don't want to shoot you down though! If you have a genuine reason to go there and find out whats going down, do! Just don't do it for the sake of it is all I ask ^^

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Ohh my character has no reason to it was just a sugestion. Like some people who are more cowardly thinks The Northern Kingdoms are to dangerous now might want to travel to the nakam homeland in attempt to escape Curruption

Michcat

"What is the risk of summoning?"

I can say right now that Harateth, Jishrim, The Grey Lady, and Jax are the high-risk summonings. Every Deity is in a category...

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
"What is the risk of summoning?"
I can say right now that Harateth, Jishrim, The Grey Lady, and Jax are the high-risk summonings. Every Deity is in a category...
*summons any high-risk Deity*
*immediately dies, body being used as a host for said God to cause havoc upon the realm*

Michcat

Are Gods that died because of the Return known to be dead IC as common knowledge?
I think the first sign that Rahas has died would be tyranny running rampant, no?
His Shrines wouldn't be as ... Holy, now that you mention it. More the taste of the air then tyranny running rampant...
Devotees of the God may have some sort of dreadful inkling. Its a facet of RP you are free to incorporate :)

I am in the middle of setting up a sort of mini-cathedral, with various Shrines of the Deities that fluctuate based on said deities status and where gifts *ahem* might be received.

but thats for the future...