Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Achilles

Gib

Lady
Mystic
catadellic
catadellic
Mystic
td-720-60-c06c979f3f8efa7551b97c23790189e5.png
A I R B L E S S E D

achwithpiercingsfinal.jpg
(art by the amazing ForestRose )

G E N E R A L
FULL NAME: Achilles Major
TITLE: None acquired; 'Thief' or 'Crook' may apply.
BIRTHDAY: 29th of Stormwind.
SOCIAL STATUS: Common? Lavish jewellery and arrogant behaviour could hint to a higher status. idk man
FACECLAIM: ( x )
OCCUPATION: Head merchandise distributer, owner of The Poppy and Tart Tavern, Eldpoint.
CURRENT RESIDENCE: Eldpoint, Diplomat's Quarter.

✾ ✾ ✾

A P P E A R A N C E
RACE: Forest Elf
WEIGHT: ~60kg
HEIGHT: 5'3
POSTURE: She stands well, back straight and shoulders back. Her stance shows her body to be slender, toned. Her airblessed status would make her incredibly lithe. She isn't particularly strong, but she is incredibly quick.
EYE COLOUR: A piercing bright blue, much akin to the rest of her family.
COMPLEXION: Olive, tanned. Smooth, almost perfect skin and a natural blush on her cheeks. However, she has a small but
noticeable scar across her right eye.
HAIR: A very pure blonde, near to platinum. Thick but soft hair just longer than her shoulders. It has a slight curl to it, and it is well kept.
USUAL DRESS: Centred around being warm yet light. She is normally seen in a short, olive green cloak, and a creamy white milkmaid shirt. She wears flattering brown 'ankle-bashers' with a pair of darker brown lace up ankle boots.
JEWELLERY: Various pieces of stolen jewellery, including a silver bracelet and gemstone in-bedded rings on her nimble fingers. She wears a golden necklace around her neck with a strange golden medallion hanging from her neck, with an anchor engraved on it, symbolising Jax.

008C106B-AA58-4642-AF27-067B674784A3.jpeg

✾ ✾ ✾

✾ ✾ ✾

P E R S O N A L I T Y
GOOD TRAITS: Driven and confident. She is quick-witted and clever after many years of practice avoiding coppers. Her charisma gets her into many positive situations and out of negative ones.
BAD TRAITS: Her confidence can lead to cockiness. She is morally ambiguous, and her persistent nature leads her to greed.
GENERAL MOOD: Pensive, however this leaves her face looking fairly unimpressed and unapproachable.
LIKES: Archery, the Cosmos, nature, silence, Winter, gambling, drinking. But most important, trickery.
DISLIKES: Being lied to, arrogance, and olives.
STRENGTHS: Talking her way out of problems, good character judgement, her lurid curiosity, and her intuition and Machiavellian skills lend to her with her copious amounts of luck.
WEAKNESSES: Familial judgement, making real friends, emotional attachment. She is perhaps too indifferent at times, causing distance and rifts between her and others.
FEARS: Becoming like her estranged brother. Disappointing her Father- as much as she denies it. Death.
VALUES: Loyalty; she is as loyal as a dog and expects it back, too. Power and money.
SOCIABILITY: Would rarely speak to someone unless spoken to, unless she thought they looked interesting.

✾ ✾ ✾

✾ ✾ ✾

H E A L T H & H A B I T S
ILLNESSES, ALLERGIES, INJURIES: N/A
SLEEPING HABITS: Now an airblessed, worse. She often has disturbed sleep, and where she does sleep she constantly moves.
EATING HABITS: Temperamental.
MEMORY: Pretty good. She's good with names and faces.
UNHEALTHY HABITS: Casual drinking, gambling.
HOBBIES: Writing, reading, drawing.

✾ ✾ ✾

F A M I L Y & P A S T
FATHER: Nerien Major
SIBLINGS: Ballard Major (Brother, estranged.) ~played by Jase ~
RELATIONSHIP: She was previously close with her father, until both children were sent away to be 'fixed.' She has not seen her brother in a while, but they seem to be on better terms.
SPOUSE: N/A
HOME: Small town up north, the colder regions, now she resides in Eldpoint.
CHILDHOOD: Fairly happy. Poor, until the family decided achieve nobility using perfidious ways and social climbing, becoming friends with other nobility in neighbouring towns and cities.
FIRST MEMORY: Her father, head in his hands on their kitchen table, with two single coins set in front of him.
IMPORTANCE: Her father was deciding who was not to eat for that day as they could not afford food. Upon realising this, she set out with a goal in life; to never go hungry again.

✾ ✾ ✾

✾ ✾ ✾

I N V E N T O R Y
CARRIED: A small brown leather coin purse, a book or two, a notebook, quills and an ink pot.
GENERAL: Iron sword in a hilt, bow and quiver full of arrows. Bread.
WEALTH:
A fair amount, mainly left over family money and what she has earned from selling stolen goods.

✾ ✾ ✾

G O A L S
SHORT TERM: To meet people with a similar likeness and morality. [-]
: Make some friends, network. [o]

: Improve her defence skills, particularly archery. [-]
: Better her skills [-]

LONG TERM: Re-acquaint with her father. [-]
: Re-acquaint with her estranged brother. [o]
: Find a place to live. [o]
: Start a shop/business: She has plans to open a brothel/drug den in Eldpoint disguised as an inn. [o]
: Make a mark in history, no matter the cost. [-]

[-] : working on it
[!] : failed
[o] : completed.

✾ ✾ ✾

✾ ✾ ✾

S K I L L S
COOKING: [x x x x X x x x x x]
ARCHERY: [x x x x X x x x x x]
SWORD SKILLS: [x x x x x X x x x x]

COMMON:
Fluent
ELVEN: Fluent

✾ ✾ ✾

Last edited:

Gib

Lady
Mystic
catadellic
catadellic
Mystic
R E L A T I O N S H I P S
(These are notes from Achilles' private journal that she carries with her.)

+Relevant Family Members:
Nerien Major: 'My father has always been a clever man, one I look up to greatly. He has a great temper, too. But, he is my father- and I am his daughter. My heart yearns for us to have a better relationship. Hopefully he will reach out for me one day and realise I am worthy.'

Ballard Major (Jase ): 'The ball ache has finally lost his looks and now has nothing. While entertaining, it's difficult to see a small fledgling bird that is paralysed and dirty and not put it out of it's misery- in the nicest way, of course. Blood runs thicker than water and- at the end of the day, I do want to help him. I want our family to be a normal one, and so in an attempt to mend relations, I've offered him 40% ownership of the inn if he runs everything smoothly. I want to trust him, so I am mainly leaving him to it without leaning over his shoulder. I'd be surprised if he broke our oath, and hurt, but he seems to have settled down a bit, and I hope he doesn't return to the old Ballard he once was if we have any hope of getting our father back on good terms with us.'

+Romantic Interests:

+Trusted Friends:
→ 'Armad'
(Jase) : '̶H̶e̶ ̶b̶r̶o̶u̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶p̶a̶n̶y̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶b̶i̶g̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶n̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶v̶o̶l̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶.̶ ̶W̶e̶'̶v̶e̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶n̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶h̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶f̶u̶l̶f̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶i̶t̶.̶'̶
̶'̶H̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶e̶r̶t̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶w̶a̶y̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶m̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶C̶a̶s̶s̶ ̶s̶o̶o̶n̶.̶ ̶V̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶s̶o̶o̶n̶.̶'̶
̶A̶c̶c̶o̶r̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶C̶a̶s̶s̶,̶ ̶A̶r̶m̶a̶d̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶d̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶a̶m̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶o̶r̶r̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶b̶y̶e̶s̶.̶ (rip sweet prince)

+Friendly With:
→ Lothaire (Mitch) : 'A good man. He even remembered me after all these years- I hope to see him more.'

→ Cassandra Glade (Kakers) : 'After meeting Cass on multiple occasions, she seems trustworthy, and I believe she trusts me too. Having made me head of distribution for her company alongside my upcoming plans for my own business, I think we can be great assets to each other.'

+Favoured:
→ Clement (Elt ) : 'After meeting him a fair few times, he seems like someone I could be friends with. I am yet to discover his morals, however. Would he care to be friends with someone like me?'

-Loose Acquaintances / Known:
→ Karn (ironassassin) : 'I don't know Karn too well. He seemed normal enough.'

Rhys Fuvur (Rygan ) : 'I like his attitude. He mentioned he works in shipping and cargo... Perhaps he will consider the GSC in time.'

→Sunflower (Yuki_The_Witch. ) : 'She seems interesting. Bizarre, actually. But, then again, I didn't pay too much attention.'

→ Fadast (Jak) : 'He was with the group at the second meteor site with 'Armad'. He seemed to know Karn pretty well, so I assume he's well settled within the GSC.'

→ Dove Hiraeth (Bishop ) : 'Unashamedly a whore. She makes me laugh, but I'm not sure that was one of her intentions. I like her, in a way, but it's a shame Ballard could get nothing out of her. Saying that, though, she could be of use to me. With what I can assume, she's comfortable around whores. She could manage the whore house section of my inn.'

→ Leonhardt Ironwood (Ajax_ ) : 'I came across him at the inn in Storm's Landing. He seemed generous; something worth noting for future endeavours.'

→Quill Emiryn (Juvix_ ) : 'A thoughtful and kind girl who seems around my age. She associates herself with Clement, which can only be a good thing. I appreciate her coming to my opening event- and being the only one who brought a gift. I hope to see her more.'

→ Ardaric Tideborne (Tideborne ) : 'I was glad to finally meet the captain, but he was not what I expected at all. I had heard a lot about him, and made my own assumptions- which were, weirdly enough, wrong. He showed kindness to a child, and seemed lighthearted in spirit. He offered me help with my inn, offered to train me in weapons, and gave me sound advice. His comments about Cass only worry me; I hope my relationship with both of these two will fly smoothly from here, but I will certainly be stepping on eggshells.'

-Disfavored Individuals:
→ Set
(Jase) : 'Young, irritating and attached. I don't believe I've ever met a girl so intolerable. I've only come across her once, hopefully only that. I am not responsible for her, and I don't like the feeling like I am.'

-Hated:

~Wary Of:

Last edited:

Gib

Lady
Mystic
catadellic
catadellic
Mystic
+ A Brief Introduction +

She sat on the edge of the docks, the tips of her boots just grazing the gentle ripples fleeting underneath the wooden boardwalk. Whether she was doing anything particularly interesting with her time was not at the interest of the locals. However, to her interest, she definitely wasn't.
--
'Stop getting yourself in trouble.'

'It's a one time thing.' Achilles mused, looking at her seated father, 'It never happens with hands and wits as fast as these. Either way, we've always known I've got Jax's blessing.'

'Empty your pockets.'

Laces of pearls followed by strings of gold and copious shining rings that were spotted with emeralds, rubies, and diamonds flowed from her pockets. She placed her satchel on the table too, where silver coronets, medallions and golden goblets spilled out of it.

And so she sat down, opposing her father. Though a reserved man - and a well respected one at that - he often snapped at the actions his disorderly children.

'You know what happened to your brother.'

Achilles remained silent and slumped into her chair. He continued;

'The same will happen to you, love. I tell you this because I care for your well being. I cannot protect you anymore; in the real world you will realise this. The only reason why you get away with your thieving is because you are from a respectable family.'

'I'm good at what I do. That's why I get away with it.' She corrected, flippantly.

'Perhaps. But I've been told to reign you in. I've begged you to learn new skills. Respectable ones. Please, love.'

And so time slowed when she locked eyes with her father. What is she now to her own father? An animal to be reigned? Those piercing blue eyes that both of his children inherited held so many curses and blessings. Her father had somewhat mastered how to use them though, and had mastered wriggling out of prison sentence after court hailing after bar fight, something that Achilles' brother didn't inherit. She knew what her father meant by reigning it in, and it included being sent from home. The silence became shrill. The streets outside were empty of people, there were no birds in the rafters, no cats scratching at the door posts.

Achilles began to spin her stolen silver ring around her finger in anxiety turned anger.

'Ballard was a drunkard. This isn't fair! Theft and social climbing is how we became wealthy- my first words were 'fake it 'til you make it!''

'Achilles,' he hushed, 'It's already arranged. You're going to Storm's Landing, to learn how to not act like the bandit you seem to have become. You have to adapt. No. More. Stealing.'
--
Achilles winced at the memory, turning her head to the side. She looked down the bustling pier towards the small boat with white and blue sails that swished in the gentle wind.

'Guess this is where I start.'

✾ ✾ ✾

Last edited:

Gib

Lady
Mystic
catadellic
catadellic
Mystic
+ Divine Log +
→ Gambled - Opening of Azarin Hall {22/0719}
✾ ✾ ✾
→ Swore oath to Jax {18/11/2019}

Last edited:

Gib

Lady
Mystic
catadellic
catadellic
Mystic
+THE FAMILY +

NERIEN, THE FATHER:

✾ ✾ ✾

BALLARD, THE BROTHER:

Last edited:

Bishop

Loyal Servant of Altera
Patron
Bishh_
Bishh_
Patron
→ Dove Hiraeth (@Bishop ) : "Unashamedly a whore. She makes me laugh, but I'm not sure that was one of her intentions. It's a shame Ballard could get nothing out of her."
HA - I mean, you're not wrong, but she owns it

Bishop

Loyal Servant of Altera
Patron
Bishh_
Bishh_
Patron
this does not mean achilles can’t be best friends with a whore, she just needs liberating and to find a mans
bold of you to assume shes not having the time of her life as a whore