Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Actually Trying Art

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
A sketch thingy I was trying that I eventually gave up on because I messed up and made it too small. Plus it's a bit sloppy. Character from a forum RP thing I take part in occasionally.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
make me one
Ryder.png
Used Ryder as a test to try something out. Still figuring out shading but I like this one. : )
Lips rather lazily done because I couldn't get them right....
1/8

Also thanks to all the kind words here, all I have to say is looking at art here and watching a shit ton of youtube videos on how to shade and line art has helped me a tooooon. Plus for like every picture I post here theres like two or three that'll never see this thread.

Last edited:

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
View attachment 85795
Used Ryder as a test to try something out. Still figuring out shading but I like this one. : )

Also thanks to all the kind words here, all I have to say is looking at art here and watching a shit ton of youtube videos on how to shade and line art has helped me a tooooon. Plus for like every picture I post here theres like two or three that'll never see this thread.

*Edit*

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
View attachment 85795
Lips rather lazily done because I couldn't get them right....

dad?