Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Additions to the lore department.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
I said that if we used the report system they'd stop the problems we've faced from other players - they told me there was no point.
I can say with my experience with a report I made, that's pretty accurate.

Elt

Lord of Altera
Retired Staff
Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... and my arm... even my fingers. The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
The server is fine. Staff are doing an okay job, really, If I'm gonna be totally honest in my opinion. It's the culture that's ruinous.

That's what I mean by it. Staff and playerbase alike are beholden to it, grasped by it. The beating, pustulaneous heart that weeps ichor is not the staff, it's not one group of players, it's all of us.

Look at what we're doing, and what we've become.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
The server is fine. Staff are doing an okay job, really, If I'm gonna be totally honest in my opinion. It's the culture that's ruinous.

That's what I mean by it. Staff and playerbase alike are beholden to it, grasped by it. The beating, pustulaneous heart that weeps ichor is not the staff, it's not one group of players, it's all of us.
Not that you aren't allowed to argue it, but I think a separate thread for that would be best, to not derail the thread further :)

Just to make this mess a bit easier to skim through

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Okay, let me try again: y'all as much as I love me a good roast, this ain't the thread for it, go sort it out elsewhere.

This is going way beyond constructive or the real issue.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
If there are lines being crossed, then of course it'd be time to put the conversation to rest. But if we can respect each other in our posts, then there should be no reason to do so.
I'm here to relay that this is not the stage we want to set for this thread. Personal attacks are not warranted. Please work it out privately, remove your own posts or edit it, because it is not relevant to the topic. Here to give a warning in the offchance this escalates enough for a lock.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
I'm here to relay that this is not the stage we want to set for this thread. Personal attacks are not warranted. Please work it out privately, remove your own posts or edit it, because it is not relevant to the topic. Here to give a warning in the offchance this escalates enough for a lock.
this needs a lock LMFAO

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
this needs a lock LMFAO
just throw the whole forums away

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
The unfortunate thing is that I'm aware of what age you all actually are, and it's disappointing to watch this. You've gone from arguing good, valid points; to being assholes to each other and being petty about things that are personal. If that's what you devolve into when arguments carry on for too long, grow up.

Snerus

I didn't do it for the 'Gram, I did it for Gotham
Maybe the amount of heat from this thread will finally turn hollowworld into the post apocalypse setting I've been craving all along.

Status
Not open for further replies.