Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Adelina Application for Whitelist [Accepted - Jinny]

Emberisk

Villager
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
Emberisk

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
The USA specifically Arizona

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming- The use of information obtained outside of roleplay for personal benefit. This includes but is not limited to knowing characters without an initial meeting, changing behavior in order to avoid roleplay, ect.
Powergaming- Creating situations in which your characters actions cause another character to have limited to no responses. These situations include using a curse to freeze another character, knocking the weapon out of another characters hand, ect.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Jinny (Seollal)

8. Tell us about yourself!
I like to play ukulele and sing. I like christian rock and alternative music. I have 2 pets(an 8 week old kitten and a 3 year old cat). I have 2 little sisters. I like to play games such as Town of Salem and The Sims 4.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I’d play music for ya but my ukulele’s in the other room

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Yeah my friend SudoFloof

About Your Character!

Character Name: Adelina Elizabeth Baker

Character Age: 17

Character Race: Halfling

Appearance: Adelina has short, dark auburn hair that reaches her shoulders. Her hair is naturally wavy. She has green eyes and freckles on her arms and face. Her skin is fair. She is 3 feet tall and weighs about 35 pounds. She has a thin figure though her legs are strong. She usually chooses to wear a short dress that does not impede her ability to run freely and a small satchel around her shoulder that reaches her waist. She has plump lips and round cheeks. Her ears are small and pointed.

Picture of the Skin:

Written Test!
Adelina stared into the bright pink potion as it sat on the table bubbling. Her mother’s gentle voice whispered “Now add a little bit of Dragon’s breath” Adelina’s hand trembled as she slowly poured the substance. A cloud of gas started forming above the opening clouding her vision. Her mother spoke in a quick but hushed tone “Don’t forget to hold your bre-” It was too late. Adelina breathed in the gas. Fortunately, it was not noxious. However, it did make her cough. Her hand flinched as she fell backwards. The shattering of glass could be heard as could the muttering of curses of Adelina’s disgruntled mother. Adelina spoke frantically “I am so sorry. I forgot to.” Her mother cut in, “Go get the broom Adelina and let me clean this up. We’ll try again tomorrow.” “Of course. I am sorry.” Adelina rushed to grab the broom almost bumping into a brewer sitting on the adjacent table. As she walked back, she was scolded, “Ada you need to be more careful if you would ever like to be an alchemist. You may be small but you can cause just as much damage as an enraged boar with the way you bustle around. Be patient starlight and maybe you won’t make such a mess.”As she began sweeping Adelina’s mother smiled indicating her lecture was over.“Could you make yourself useful Ada and grab me some more dragon’s breath and tear drops?" Adelina grabbed her satchel and carefully walked out of the house. The moment the door shut her speed increased. She may have been a small halfling but she could run as fast as elf. She slowed herself as she entered the marketplace. Her eyes wandered as she walked. It was undoubtedly a divine miracle she didn’t bump into one of the town’s people walking by. Her observant eyes were promptly caught by a sparkly bracelet. She shook her head. This was not the time to be distracted by shiny objects. She had two things to get. Dragon’s breath and teardrops she remembered. It wouldn’t be extremely unwise to take a break though? She contemplated Mother would be pleasantly surprised if she was given a gift for all the strenuous work she does she concluded. She turned into the shop and spoke to the merchant. “I’d like to buy the jeweled bracelet in the window. Is it for sale?” The man at the counter rolled his eyes “Why do you think it’s on display? We don’t put things up just for customers to look at.”Adelina bit her lip in embarrassment and spoke again, “Well how much do you want for it?” The merchant chuckled as he responded “Little lady that bracelet costs forty crowns. I doubt you even have two.” Adelina scowled You have enough she thought but it would be all of her savings. She wouldn’t have enough to buy the dragons breath or tear drops. The clanging of her coin purse on the table could be heard as she headed towards the window display to get the bracelet

Sorry if it's bad. :heart: Thank you if you guys accept. I promise to be a good child

Last edited:

Jinny

Kitten
Blessed
Korca
Korca
Blessed
Hey! The application is looking good so far. However, I see one bit of a problem with it:

Definitions: Your metagaming definition is more specific, and you need to include a powergaming definition. I advise you go check out our roleplaying guide and write it in your own words!

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM me or another mentor.

Emberisk

Villager
I have no questions and I am about to spend 20 minutes writing you a paragraph of what Metagaming and Powergaming is because that seems to be the one thing that literally every application gets wrong. At least all the ones I've been looking at including approved ones. New Definitions will be there in half an hour :heart:

Jinny

Kitten
Blessed
Korca
Korca
Blessed
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.